Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
buy rope and hook once you get the money. use at night.

Raise you 2 saves ... you are bugged out of entering the house because you cannot find the gas can / cannot pick it up
from the tool shed. Use my saves to go to the strip clup at night and enjoy some side story ... go to the park for another new babe.

Cool!
Thank you very much!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Is this sandbox / open world / free roam game ?? I like freedom & grinding.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1584551090774.png
Denos City [0.2.5] Last update (March 2020)

Mar 18 at 6:49pm
My small contribution to this crisis

My small contribution to this crisis: last version, free for everybody during this month
Denos City v0.2.5 Win/Liunx
Denos City v0.2.5 Mac

Oh .. my ... so many unbanged chicks. This really is the end of this gaming universe ... You meanie back hole you, sucking
all hope and stepping right smack in our hype ... the horror!

1584551256817.png

Doirea - unbanged :eek:

1584551290668.png

This babe door answering all the time ... not even getting any character arc ... - unbanged:eek:

1584551348899.png

This beauty pining for us so hard ... pleasuring herself thinking about our throbbing enthusiasm - unbanged:eek:

1584551410515.png

For the love of everithing good and happy and honest babes lust and passion - we did not even bang the gal we appreciate:eek:

1584551495464.png

Our sweet and honey buns milk bangers soar of passion for us Violet ... Why oh why did we not get inside? - unbanged:eek:

Please do not let this game die. It is such a broken curious start of a better adventure that we can fill it with our minds.

Game oN!

Reactions: Alfius

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 590392
Denos City [0.2.5] Last update (March 2020)

Mar 18 at 6:49pm
My small contribution to this crisis

My small contribution to this crisis: last version, free for everybody during this month
Denos City v0.2.5 Win/Liunx
Denos City v0.2.5 Mac

Oh .. my ... so many unbanged chicks. This really is the end of this gaming universe ... You meanie back hole you, sucking
all hope and stepping right smack in our hype ... the horror!

View attachment 590394

Doirea - unbanged :eek:

View attachment 590395

This babe door answering all the time ... not even getting any character arc ... - unbanged:eek:

View attachment 590396

This beauty pining for us so hard ... pleasuring herself thinking about our throbbing enthusiasm - unbanged:eek:

View attachment 590397

For the love of everithing good and happy and honest babes lust and passion - we did not even bang the gal we appreciate:eek:

View attachment 590398

Our sweet and honey buns milk bangers soar of passion for us Violet ... Why oh why did we not get inside? - unbanged:eek:

Please do not let this game die. It is such a broken curious start of a better adventure that we can fill it with our minds.

Game oN!
Uh... it's my broken english, mate, I meant latest update, not last update (I'm working in next update, right now) ;)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
WTH is that ?? both my MC & Sophia have same MMA level (10). Sophia have total 50 health & my MC have only 30. At least open muscle training for MC, if this Crap is intentional

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A couple a side babes you do not get to love ... just see around park / shopping *wink wink*.
The continuation of your best bud sister at night ... I dunno, did not make it to the sparring game.
What's new
Also .. please read the Original Post where the Changelog resides ...
v0.2.5
This update is focussed on side stories, so there is not further advance in main story. I prefer to release this version with these side stories and back to focus on the main plot for the next.
What you will find in this version:

- Bella route >> story in the stripclub, at night in the alley. A long story with 115 renders and 4 animations
- Nicole route >> meet her at noon in the supermarket. 3 appointments, 35 renders, 2 animations
- Rona route >> meet her at morning in the park. 2 appointments, 22 renders
- Doira BDSM >> 1 appointment, at evening in the mansion. 12 renders, 4 animations
- Fixed some bugs

Note: If you didn't have in the previous update an appointment with Jane in Café Dujon, load a saved game before the beginning of the day you visit Jeff to buy the PC

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi and Naxer

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hi BackHole, where and how do you throw the stone? I've already pick it and is selected from the items of the bag. However I'm not able to throw it where Ron is standing nor in the corridor or the stairs. Thanks and I really enjoy your game.

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
can anyone show the items that he bought in this game from the hardware store or supermarket?

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes