M1THRANDIR

Apr 4, 2020
Nice game, funny and useful to pass coronavirus quarantine. Waiting for next update! Congrats to the shur developer

Reactions: Alfius

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
BlackHole : I don't think you get enough praise, I am trying your game for the first time, and I think it's great. Good story hot girls, and plenty of mystery to keep you hanging on, waiting for new content. Ok so there is a "Engrish" problem, but it is coming for non English dev's, so forgiven. Please keep up the good work, and know you have earned a new supporter here on this pirate site. I appreciate dev's who are engaged with f95 and fans that may be willing, but unable to support financially at this time. But know some of us remember and will support when we can.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BlackHole : I don't think you get enough praise, I am trying your game for the first time, and I think it's great. Good story hot girls, and plenty of mystery to keep you hanging on, waiting for new content. Ok so there is a "Engrish" problem, but it is coming for non English dev's, so forgiven. Please keep up the good work, and know you have earned a new supporter here on this pirate site. I appreciate dev's who are engaged with f95 and fans that may be willing, but unable to support financially at this time. But know some of us remember and will support when we can.
Thanks for the moral support, tomorrow the final version of chapter 1 will be available in English/Spanish in my patreon and a few days later, here

Reactions: Zongor
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes