BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Go home Copy the Flash drive, the port icon will popup on the map (dimitri)

Reactions: bobytt
Nov 1, 2019
An issues with new release. When you send the videos to Nathalie, it opens a greyed windows with the pics, once the pics go away that greyed window keeps returning. again and again.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
An issues with new release. When you send the videos to Nathalie, it opens a greyed windows with the pics, once the pics go away that greyed window keeps returning. again and again.
Nop, you have open the cam connection and probably didn't close it before leave de laptop

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Milfs dam love them downloading trying for first time now (y)
keep up with updates Dev :cool:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Have no clue what that paper is or where it is and now all of the sudden my inventory is completely empty, fk this shit! :D what port?
Copy the game's folder in another place and try again

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I actually went back to open and close it properly but it made no difference. I ended up quiting the game and starting it again. loaded the save fine and played OK.
I'll remember for future updates to close this greyed windows when you leave the laptop

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
This was the best update i think :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i have problem too...
I copied Richards key at hardware shop but after i cant see that in my bp,because "... key png not definied" bug message.
any fix for this or idea?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
This was the best update i think :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i have problem too...
I copied Richards key at hardware shop but after i cant see that in my bp,because "... key png not definied" bug message.
any fix for this or idea?
Very strange, I'm seeing the key right now in my inventory

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So am I just missing something or can you not get all of the events in the two days? I haven't seen Evelyn at this hotel and I couldn't get Doria's second BDSM scene because it conflicted with other scenes at the same time. I thought that I could just catch up on those but then the game boots me to the menu after the final scene.
Any help on this or is this intentional?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes