BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Latest version changelog ??
2 full days (includes two dates with Violet)
1 new meeting with Nicole at the supermarket
2 new BDSM sessions with Doira in the afternoons
1 meeting with Evelyn at the hotel
1 night visit to Nathalie

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
2 full days (includes two dates with Violet)
1 new meeting with Nicole at the supermarket
2 new BDSM sessions with Doira in the afternoons
1 meeting with Evelyn at the hotel
1 night visit to Nathalie
One more thing. I don't know whether it is a bug or not.
In Previous version, During fight training at gym, i saw that my mc has low hp than the girl training alongside with him. But my mc level is greater than her. Why ???

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
One more thing. I don't know whether it is a bug or not.
In Previous version, During fight training at gym, i saw that my mc has low hp than the girl training alongside with him. But my mc level is greater than her. Why ???
It's not a bug. Just to make it harder to win, even if you're both level 10

tails

Jun 2, 2017
stil cant seem to get to the gas station, says right side of the super market, yet nothing is there?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
after doing the quest with the flash drive/USB, Mc says "Time to get the paper and visit Victoria" what paper??

MP-Max

Jun 28, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City v0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hi, I don't understand how to save on chapter 1 version, I've tried to swipe e nothing is happens, only the skip on the right go

Reactions: PinkGoddess

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
after doing the quest with the flash drive/USB, Mc says "Time to get the paper and visit Victoria" what paper??
I'll guess the paper from Denos Tribune which was menttioned earlier but hell where is the Port ?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
it says to copy files but then i click the copy files on my home computer and it says "it won't work" am i missing something?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'll guess the paper from Denos Tribune which was menttioned earlier but hell where is the Port ?
Have no clue what that paper is or where it is and now all of the sudden my inventory is completely empty, fk this shit! :D what port?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes