BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
save the game at the begining of the update. Do de 2 sesions with Doira (forward the time to evening). Load again and do the scene with Evelyn (you need to enter in her laptop -4857- and search for Hot Partners to have the date with her the last day. Or wait to chapter 2 to have BDSM with Doira. Only new players can do all the events

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
You need 2 weeks ... separate days for the chores at the mansion.

You need multiple days to increase lust in Rose and others!
Here I should be more clear, I meant the new events. I'm starting from my last save where I helped Bella and then got a footjob from Jane. Then the new content starts and I have 2 days to unlock everything and it seems like I don't have enough time. Did I mismanaged in earlier updates or something?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Here I should be more clear, I meant the new events. I'm starting from my last save where I helped Bella and then got a footjob from Jane. Then the new content starts and I have 2 days to unlock everything and it seems like I don't have enough time. Did I mismanaged in earlier updates or something?
save the game at the begining of the update. Do de 2 sesions with Doira (forward the time to evening). Load again and do the scene with Evelyn (you need to enter in her laptop -4857- and search for Hot Partners to have the date with her the last day. Or wait to chapter 2 to have BDSM with Doira. Only new players can do all the events

Reactions: Canto Forte

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
sh..t... don't work... i had no other idea,any other quest and all worked fine.
final choice... can you share your full save pls...
Use this save. It's inside Richard's office the day you have dinner with Violet. Check the pc (you can also visit Nath at her room). Next day, go to see Jeff and finish that day. I hope it works

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sadly many triggers seam to be corrupted or can't be used if you use an existing save.Tried it few times with different approaches and the trigger for the Nataly night event and the one for Evelyn Hotel event seam to be the main problem.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, I don't understand how to save on chapter 1 version, I've tried to swipe e nothing is happens, only the skip on the right go
if swiping isn't your thing, try longpressing the back button of your phone to open the menu or simply use the quick menu when a dialogue/choice is visible.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Sadly many triggers seam to be corrupted or can't be used if you use an existing save.Tried it few times with different approaches and the trigger for the Nataly night event and the one for Evelyn Hotel event seam to be the main problem.
What are exactly the problems?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Use this save. It's inside Richard's office the day you have dinner with Violet. Check the pc (you can also visit Nath at her room). Next day, go to see Jeff and finish that day. I hope it works
oh,yes,worked fine,thank a lot for your help!
And with this,i could see once another the beach screene and the hotel ;) :p

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
What are exactly the problems?
The triggers simply can't entered/used. After entering the house for the Dimitry Job, I help Evelyn with her PC-Problem and after that, that's it. No option for a key to enter the house at night, no option to look at Evelyn's PC to go along with the Hotel event. And if I don't send Nath the pictures during the Dimitry Job where I have to copy the data from the stick, than I can't even use the PC at Home anymore. It just keeps telling me that I'm too tired and should use it the next morning, even when it's morning.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Do you have the hook (hardware store) and combined with the rope? You need it to enter, at night, in the mansion (througt the balcony, above the hot tub). Then you can visit Nath and Evelyn and check the laptop. Nothing is corrupted

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ok game looks prety good love old milf + others keep up just needs bugfixes and big updates
:cool: (y)

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
So that means i cant steal the key anymore? Since i didnt manage to pick it up. The only thing i got from that is the car key.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Use the console:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)

line 108

config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file

In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:

encuentro_richard_mx_en_sauna=False
Enter
inventory.add (office_key)
Enter
Esc to exit from console

Reactions: PeqPeq

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Use the console:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)

line 108

config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file

In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:

encuentro_richard_mx_en_sauna=False
Enter
inventory.add (office_key)
Enter
Esc to exit from console
Previous method helped, still no way to hotel, but I'm also missing the key. Tried this, didn't help. The console tells this: NameError: name 'office_key' is not defined.

Reactions: TCOJ
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes