SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
That's a quality update, major scenes with all the main girls, and a nice cliffhanger for the next chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The English translation is mostly good, and there's rarely any confusion about what's happening. Only sometimes the dialog can feel a little robotic, and misses the flow that natural conversation between two native speakers has. But that's understandable for translated games, and this is better than most.

All the best for Chapter 2, will be looking forward to it.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
to hotel >> First day of the update, enter in Evelyn laptop, in her room, at night (key 4857). Check the mail. Search in your phone for Hot Partners. Next day, cam with her, at morning. Go to the hotel at evening

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "labels_screens.rpyc", line 324, in script
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2000, in event
return run(self.function, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
File "C:\Users\Patrick\Desktop\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY cap1_complete
Tue Apr 21 12:36:02 2020

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
to hotel >> First day of the update, enter in Evelyn laptop, in her room, at night (key 4857). Check the mail. Search in your phone for Hot Partners. Next day, cam with her, at morning. Go to the hotel at evening
Her cam doesn't show up.

So basically it seems that I'm at a point whether I can try a much older save or restart the whole game.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
When i tried to look for Hot Partners on my phone. Got the error
Weird... this is because the task "hot partners" had not added to the task list, maybe because you didn't do something in the game. Try this: go at night to Evelyn room. Check the mail (pass 4857). Then, check if you have the task Hot partners in you phone. If yes, search it on the phone

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
BackHole Hi, there seems to be a bug with inventory. When I got the flash drive it goes to page two on my inventory and it's only thing in there so when I give that flash drive to dimitri and click inventory it's empty and there is no option to change a page.
I found this when I try to go to Nathalia at night and couldn't get inside the house, because couldn't get the hook out. Quick fix for everybody with same situation is change the page before you give the flash drive or buy more items to your inventory.
But maybe you could make that change page button to be there even if there is no items in the second page.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
BackHole Hi, there seems to be a bug with inventory. When I got the flash drive it goes to page two on my inventory and it's only thing in there so when I give that flash drive to dimitri and click inventory it's empty and there is no option to change a page.
I found this when I try to go to Nathalia at night and couldn't get inside the house, because couldn't get the hook out. Quick fix for everybody with same situation is change the page before you give the flash drive or buy more items to your inventory.
But maybe you could make that change page button to be there even if there is no items in the second page.
Buy something in the supermarket and try again

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Excuse me but I´m stuck.... I just left Bella at Jane´s after the bid, It´s night and when I try to sleep I receive "you still have things to do",
I´m trying everything going everywhere, but nothing....
Can you help please?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
you should had spoken with Victoria at the park.
Use the console:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)
line 108
config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file
In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:
dormir=True

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes