Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Muchas gracias, perfecto. Es un gran juego, felicidades.
(Thnks a lot, just perfect. A great game, congrats.)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Probably a dumb question but where is the hotel and the beach can't see them on the map

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
i try to end the quest like i have to, if i click on "dimiris office" it swap to the toilet situation at the beginning and the time is still running
Did you copy the USB to your notebook at home then go back to him cause it worked just fine for me

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Probably a dumb question but where is the hotel and the beach can't see them on the map
there are not in the map. To go to the beach meet Violet at the mansion's entrance, after collect packages for dimitri. To the hotel, first you have to check Evelyn's laptop and search for Hot Partners, before the latest day (the same of beach)

Reactions: blahblah25

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
there are not in the map. To go to the beach meet Violet at the mansion's entrance, after collect packages for dimitri. To the hotel, first you have to check Evelyn's laptop and search for Hot Partners, before the latest day (the same of beach)
Thanks for the help appreciate it btw really enjoyed the animations keep at it enjoyed violet beach and eve’s scene too looking forward to more :love:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Female character training fight with mc at gym, has more hp than my mc. But my mc have greater level. Why ?? Is it intentional or bug ?? Just downloading new version

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
So, I have this problem... Happened right after sending the videos to Nath. Restarting/Relooading has no effect. Dissapears on Map but is always there out of it.

Reactions: Foundee99

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Hi, propably a bug. I got this message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/segunda_parte.rpy", line 907, in <module>
NameError: name 'office_key' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "segunda_parte.rpyc", line 907, in script
File "C:\...\DenosCity\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\...\DenosCity\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/segunda_parte.rpy", line 907, in <module>
NameError: name 'office_key' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY cap1_complete

Situation: locker room, after opening the locker with "small key". I can make a copy of key, return the original back, but no copy of key then in my inventory.
Save file is attached.
Any advice? Thank you.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
New version is bugged. After the first Dimitri quest, conversations are not displaying. Showing only names without dialogues. Playing in Android
Because android version is only in spanish (I said that to the uploader, but he forgot to mention it). The66 jus passed me the new version so I''ll talk with a staff member to update it

Reactions: Paapi
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes