BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
So, I have this problem... Happened right after sending the videos to Nath. Restarting/Relooading has no effect. Dissapears on Map but is always there out of it.
reload and don't use the cam, just de +18 icon (or close the cam before leave the laptop)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is annoying, i copied the key sometime back but it's not in my inventory and i have no way to get into the house at night for anything wtf...

Reactions: Hellscream

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi, propably a bug. I got this message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/segunda_parte.rpy", line 907, in <module>
NameError: name 'office_key' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "segunda_parte.rpyc", line 907, in script
File "C:\...\DenosCity\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\...\DenosCity\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/segunda_parte.rpy", line 907, in <module>
NameError: name 'office_key' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY cap1_complete

Situation: locker room, after opening the locker with "small key". I can make a copy of key, return the original back, but no copy of key then in my inventory.
Save file is attached.
Any advice? Thank you.
try this save (i'll investigate why happenned)

Reactions: Ti Guan

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Two things.

It says that I should finish the Richard office at night route first, but how do I get in?

When I click on my PC in the morning, it says I'm too tired let's do that in the morning. The only time I could do it was when I had to copy the USB contents.

Edit.: I could get into the mansion, but the PC is still bugged, it even changes the picture to an afternoon/evening scene when I click on it in the morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That's the problen theres no option to buy it just software loop
Jeff called you the day you don't have task to do in the mansion and he told you to drop by his home to buy the pc. Go back and try again

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Jeff called you the day you don't have task to do in the mansion and he told you to drop by his home to buy the pc. Go back and try again
I never received any call like that. inpact never received any offer to buy any computer. I think its a bug.

Edit: Let me clarify I never received a call to buy the computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rop

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I never received any call like that. inpact never received any offer to buy any computer.
then you didn't do something important. Go back to a previous save and do the day you don't have new task in the mansion. Did you follow Richard to the gym? Did you accompany Violet to see the clients? I think the problem is about one of those things

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Two things.

It says that I should finish the Richard office at night route first, but how do I get in?

When I click on my PC in the morning, it says I'm too tired let's do that in the morning. The only time I could do it was when I had to copy the USB contents.

Edit.: I could get into the mansion, but the PC is still bugged, it even changes the picture to an afternoon/evening scene when I click on it in the morning.
Probably you didn't end some day. Did you accompany Violet to see clients after tennis? If not is because you didn't follow Richard the day before. Go back and try again

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Probably you didn't end som
e day. Did you accompany Violet to see clients after tennis? If not is because you didn't follow Richard the day before. Go back and try again
Probably you didn't end some day. Did you accompany Violet to see clients after tennis? If not is because you didn't follow Richard the day before. Go back and try again
Okay found whats wrong I went to Jeff first before going to the mansion and didn't get the day off and got a call from Jane on the cafe so that's why I did not received the call to buy the computer.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I got this now
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "sexto_dia.rpyc", line 163, in script
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1861, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1849, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 203, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2755, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2000, in event
    return run(self.function, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY cap1_complete
Wed Apr 22 00:22:28 2020

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The fight with Sophia is a little laggy. I can't block before I click it she already hit due to lag. Jut pointing it out.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes