Crippy

May 28, 2018
I guess I am having the same issue as several others. I have never had an issue with this game. I finished the Richard quest and now I need to go see Victoria. However, the her work icon does not appear on the map.

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
I seem to have a weird bug in which following giving the packet to richard after copying it, the countdown continues... until it says that richard found out about the gym key

truckerguy257

Apr 3, 2019
will have to try buying something at the store to get my inventory back on the next chapter game ended before I could try that

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BackHole, would it be possible to display a girl's name when you hover over it on the Relationship screen? Sometimes I forget certain characters' names, and it would be nice to remind myself.

Also, FYI you have a typo while the MC is trying to fix Evelyn's laptop. "Kelner" should be "kernel", which is the core of an operating system (like Windows or iOS). It controls pretty much everything.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I guess I am having the same issue as several others. I have never had an issue with this game. I finished the Richard quest and now I need to go see Victoria. However, the her work icon does not appear on the map.
Denos Tribune, in the map (the newspaper of Denos)

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I seem to have a weird bug in which following giving the packet to richard after copying it, the countdown continues... until it says that richard found out about the gym key
Go to Dimitri, after copy the usb (under the mansion)

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
in change log you said "2 new BDSM sessions with Doira in the afternoons " but i could not find one of them i found that one which she hit herself on the bed
how should i unlock 2nd one?

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
for some reason when I finish the flash drive mission Wednesday day 10 the timer still keeps going and once it gets to zero it says i have failed the mission

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
in change log you said "2 new BDSM sessions with Doira in the afternoons " but i could not find one of them i found that one which she hit herself on the bed
how should i unlock 2nd one?
talk with her in the evening, in the pool

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
for some reason when I finish the flash drive mission Wednesday day 10 the timer still keeps going and once it gets to zero it says i have failed the mission
did you talk with dimitri, below the mansion (in the map) after copy the usb?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes