LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
did you talk with dimitri, below the mansion (in the map) after copy the usb?
First i went to the MC house to get a copy after I went to Jeff House to ask about the software after that I go to Dimitri Mansion and he gives me 500 dollars for giving him the USB and then the MC hears a sound upstairs and goes to one of the girls room
But even then the 2 minutes timer doesn't go away

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
even when i am in this part or talking to the newspaper girl the timer is still there until it gets to zero even after i already give dimitri the USB and have given me 500 dollars

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
even when i am in this part or talking to the newspaper girl the timer is still there until it gets to zero even after i already give dimitri the USB and have given me 500 dollars
try this: load the save game before timer start (after talk with Tom). Go home, click on the laptop. Select the flashdrive from the inventory. Click on the icon "copy files". Go to Dimitri and click on him. The timer must stop in that moment. Then go to see Richard

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
try this: load the save game before timer start (after talk with Tom). Go home, click on the laptop. Select the flashdrive from the inventory. Click on the icon "copy files". Go to Dimitri and click on him. The timer must stop in that moment. Then go to see Richard
I followed your instructions but unfortunately it didn't work I already deleted the game and download it again and try the game again but it still has the same results I even went one day back but still the same results

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I followed your instructions but unfortunately it didn't work I already deleted the game and download it again and try the game again but it still has the same results I even went one day back but still the same results
send me the save game and i try to fix it

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
got a problem. The inventory gets empty just after using the flash usb on my computer. cant use anything on it. it's totally empty and no previous page

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
got a problem. The inventory gets empty just after using the flash usb on my computer. cant use anything on it. it's totally empty and no previous page
buy something in the supermarket

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
I got a bug, the text doesn't appear during discussions but if I switch to spanish it seems to work.
It was working fine all the game until now

azkiy3228

Jun 10, 2018
When i tried to look for Hot Partners on my phone. Got the error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/primera_parte_variables.rpyc", line 13, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2000, in event
    return run(self.function, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY cap1_complete
Wed Apr 22 17:56:13 2020

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes