sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
it's just me that happens or is some kind of bug?

but sometimes, repeats the dialogues and the dialogues even go backwards

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
So much greenery! You wouldn't think you were in arid southern Colorado (Alamosa, to be precise).

I still get a kick out of seeing a map of a city I know in this game.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Somebody has save to the scene with Emily (call girl date)? It doesn't work for me.
Thanks!

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Bueno, volvi a empezar el juego (version del op, android) y sigo con el mismo problema. De repente el MC se despierta ya diciendo que debo enviar videos a Nath ahora que tengo pc, cuando en mi cuarto no sale nada, es mas, en las misiones me sigue apareciendo lo de conseguir dinero para comprar ordenador, y obviamente no puedo ir a reunirme con Tom ya que no podria hacerme la copia del USB. He hecho todo, lo de seguir a Richard, las compras con las mujeres, llevar a Nath, quedar con Violet y refrotarme con ella.. quedar con la del periodico en la plaza (no me aparece ningun destino donde volver a verla)

En fin, que no se como avanzar jaja

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Bueno, volvi a empezar el juego (version del op, android) y sigo con el mismo problema. De repente el MC se despierta ya diciendo que debo enviar videos a Nath ahora que tengo pc, cuando en mi cuarto no sale nada, es mas, en las misiones me sigue apareciendo lo de conseguir dinero para comprar ordenador, y obviamente no puedo ir a reunirme con Tom ya que no podria hacerme la copia del USB. He hecho todo, lo de seguir a Richard, las compras con las mujeres, llevar a Nath, quedar con Violet y refrotarme con ella.. quedar con la del periodico en la plaza (no me aparece ningun destino donde volver a verla)

En fin, que no se como avanzar jaja
Después del tenis con Nath, y de llevar a violet a ver a los clientes, al despertar, debes ir a la mansión y Sophia te dice que tienes el día libre. Ahí recibes la llamada de Jeff para ir a su casa y comprar el ordenador que, al día siguiente, usas para enviar vídeos a Nath
Háblame en privado shur, si no lo resuelves.

After tennis with Nath, and taking violet to see the clients, when you wake up, you must go to the mansion and Sophia tells you that you have the day off. There you receive a call from Jeff to go to his house and buy the computer that, the next day, you use to send videos to Nath
Talk to me in private shur, if you don't solve it

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Después del tenis con Nath, y de llevar a violet a ver a los clientes, al despertar, debes ir a la mansión y Sophia te dice que tienes el día libre. Ahí recibes la llamada de Jeff para ir a su casa y comprar el ordenador que, al día siguiente, usas para enviar vídeos a Nath

After tennis with Nath, and taking violet to see the clients, when you wake up, you must go to the mansion and Sophia tells you that you have the day off. There you receive a call from Jeff to go to his house and buy the computer that, the next day, you use to send videos to Nath
Nada shur, el unico dia que me da libre Sophia es despues de llevar a Valerie a casa de Richard, y no recibo ninguna llamada. He hecho absolutamente todo hasta el punto que lo siguiente que tengo que hacer es lo de Tom y el mc ya da por sentado que tengo el pc..

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
When I get to the Victoria office part. All dialog is not showing up just name and blank under no conversation after this part is showing up. Even if I skip passed Victoria office it still has no dialog when talking to others.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
need help!! i was able to get 4 packages for Dimitri..but 1 still did not found yet...can anyone me every location to packages?? #TIA

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019

Tienes que entrar en el ordenador que MC ha comprado a Jeff, en la parte inferior izquierda de la pantalla del laptop hay un icono con imagenes de sexo oral, esas son las imagenes que debes enviarle a Nath.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019

Perdoname, en mi anterior respuesta he puesto un icono, y es una carpeta con imagenes de sexo oral, esas son las que tienes que enviar a Nath.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
need help!! i was able to get 4 packages for Dimitri..but 1 still did not found yet...can anyone me every location to packages?? #TIA
Angella
Near Jeff's house there is a warehouse. Click on that
Other places are; cafe, center square, park, super market

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
When I get to the Victoria office part. All dialog is not showing up just name and blank under no conversation after this part is showing up. Even if I skip passed Victoria office it still has no dialog when talking to others.
Use the latest android version, some post back

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
for some reason when i look up for hot partners in the phone in order to get Evelyn date in the evening I get this and if i put rollback it goes to the previous conversation that i had with violet and if I put ignore it sends me straight to the date with evelyn

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
at the cafe; in the alley where Jeff lives; in front of the hardware store; in front of the supermarket; at the central city place

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes