BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
When i tried to look for Hot Partners on my phone. Got the error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/primera_parte_variables.rpyc", line 13, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2000, in event
    return run(self.function, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 517, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 37, in drop
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\DenosCity-cap1_complete-pc\renpy\python.py", line 713, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
DENOS CITY cap1_complete
Wed Apr 22 17:56:13 2020
I tested your saved game, it's a problem you can fix with the console. But, in the phase of the game in which you are, you don't need to search that, you only need to save Bella. To fix it:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)
line 108
config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file

In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:
obligaciones.add(hot_partners)
Esc

You have to enter the console and write that every time you want to search Hot Partners. Maybe you didn't have the appointment with Evelyn in the hotel the last day

Reactions: Otyi

azkiy3228

Jun 10, 2018
I tested your saved game, it's a problem you can fix with the console. But, in the phase of the game in which you are, you don't need to search that, you only need to save Bella. To fix it:

Activate the console:
Find the game folder, and open the renpy>>common folder. Edit the file 00console.rpy (with notepad, for example)
line 108
config.console = False you change it to config.console=True. Save the file

In the game, press Shift+o to open the console. Write:
obligaciones.add(hot_partners)
Esc

You have to enter the console and write that every time you want to search Hot Partners. Maybe you didn't have the appointment with Evelyn in the hotel the last day
After saving bella, the game ends, after adding hot portners in the console, only those entered by me normally work

dan9000

May 21, 2017
The amount of bugs right now is anoying, it tells me to enter the office at night but its imposible, and the hot partners when i search it, it gives me a bug.
Btw a list of scenes or content to know what you are missing could be usefull

Reactions: EZ8lt

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
anyone else have gray square in mid of screen when you start to talk?
started when u go on date with Violet

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
anyone else have gray square in mid of screen when you start to talk?
started when u go on date with Violet
You open the cam but don't close it. Load again and don't use the cam yet o close it before leave the laptop

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm working in all those fuckings bugs, most of them for compatibility issues with previous versions. In new games must be almost none. In a few days I'll update the version

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
After getting $500 from Richard for deliverying the USB to Dimitri, It tells me to go see Victoria at the Paper but the Newspaper building does not show up on my Map. Did I miss step or something?

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
Fight training is bullshit - having to have your mouse in exactly the right spot for the "Block" text to light up makes it guaranteed that you cannot win.

Reactions: Paapi

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Fight training is bullshit - having to have your mouse in exactly the right spot for the "Block" text to light up makes it guaranteed that you cannot win.
It's not a question of speed, is probability, as much level you have, more options to hit her

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes