Burrell

Nov 8, 2017
Hey all is there a problem with the walkthrough ? on tuesday it says in walkthrough to go see sophia and get another day off and then go to the park and meet Rona for the first time
In my save i get the prompt to send Nath a few pics with the computer, and if i go to the mansion i get called into a meeting with Richard ?

am a bit confused as what to do and if i have gone wrong
Cheers

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Asking because of curiosity, is jeff really dead ??.
& Although i have save file for roll back, i completed chapter 1 despite not having newspaper building in map. I hope it will not be a Punch in my MC's nose in future.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Bugged on the meeting with the reporter the conversation text goes missing. Not thru all the game but on some characters ur convos cant be seen

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Use the android version page 50
FYI, I am getting the same problem with mising dialogue in newspaper building... using th66's apk listed above. Labels for Denos Tribune and Dmitri meet location not showing above map. Odd.

Additional: also missing dialogue on Violet date and prison visit. Seems to resume on next day in morning.

Nope, just a few lines appeared, then no text for Sophia and Richard at morning briefing. No idea where to go next or what to do. Clicked on random locations until I spotted Dmitri again, but still no dialogue.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
FYI, I am getting the same problem with mising dialogue in newspaper building... using th66's apk listed above. Labels for Denos Tribune and Dmitri meet location not showing above map. Odd.

Additional: also missing dialogue on Violet date and prison visit. Seems to resume on next day in morning.

Nope, just a few lines appeared, then no text for Sophia and Richard at morning briefing. No idea where to go next or what to do. Clicked on random locations until I spotted Dmitri again, but still no dialogue.
Geowraith
U should not go directly to meet Richard after installing this version. Instead of it u should sleep (u may meet with nicole at supermarket - noon. I forgot it). Then next morning u will get a call from Victoria & denos tribune will appear in map. Then u can Go to Richard & he will give u Dimitri's address. At noon u can go to denos tribune & to meet Victoria. Enjoy then!!

Apr 2, 2019
Hey all is there a problem with the walkthrough ? on tuesday it says in walkthrough to go see sophia and get another day off and then go to the park and meet Rona for the first time
In my save i get the prompt to send Nath a few pics with the computer, and if i go to the mansion i get called into a meeting with Richard ?

am a bit confused as what to do and if i have gone wrong
Cheers
I am sorry for that confusion. You were right, i checked the WT with the new version, found some changes and release the new version today.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Geowraith
U should not go directly to meet Richard after installing this version. Instead of it u should sleep (u may meet with nicole at supermarket - noon. I forgot it). Then next morning u will get a call from Victoria & denos tribune will appear in map. Then u can Go to Richard & he will give u Dimitri's address. At noon u can go to denos tribune & to meet Victoria. Enjoy then!!
No matter what I do, conversation text disappears from characters starting at Denos Tribune desk during chat with Kim. I went back a day or two using saves, and the bug always happens.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes