BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I love the game ! Renders are very good ! I am stuck.... I seam to repeat the dream and tennis . I can not get into the office. I can not find the gym....even though I am invited to go there ??????
To show up the gym, first talk with Rose at the supermarket about her hobbies

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All I wanted to do was have SEX
She is all over you, bruh! She initiates the shagging ... you are there to please her
... do not mistake your shag for anyhting else. Two good looking human beings enjoying their wonderful bodies.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't seem to find Violet after Nat's Tennis practice. I'm to meet her at the main door but I don't see her no one answers the door either.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City v0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Denos City v0.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks

Reactions: the66

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let us have a look see ... well .. some of the actions players must do to progress are counter intuitive ...
They are strange ... odd like: 1st and fore most is the water pump that you literally cannot easily spot.
Then the quirky snarky remark that MC cannot fly ... the paper on the well you cannot read ..
back door staying shut...useless tools in the shed... My point is ... this game can become combersome for 1st time players.
Sophia and her clone
The more the merrier ... be happy and have your sparring wonder fight!

first talk with Rose at the supermarket about her hobbies
Mc is strapped 4 money and has to literally grind 2 weeks to get the chores done ...
That is if he does not get stuck on the chores (I always go through all her dialogue but unless boss progress, gym is useless)

meet her at the main door
Well .. see .. that door opens only in the mornings. In the afternoon the other chick you meet outside the door.

did you throw the snake by the window
When you get the snake, doing them twists and turns in the inventory is counter intuitive.
Also, there”s a lot of clicking needed to escape.

Last edited:

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Let us have a look see ... well .. some of the actions players must do to progress are counter intuitive ...
They are strange ... odd like: 1st and fore most is the water pump that you literally cannot easily spot.
Then the quirky snarky remark that MC cannot fly ... the paper on the well you cannot read ..
back door staying shut...useless tools in the shed... My point is ... this game can become combersome for 1st time players.

Mc is strapped 4 money and has to literally grind 2 weeks to get the chores done ...
That is if he does not get stuck on the chores (I always go through all her dialogue but unless boss progress, gym is useless)

Well .. see .. that door opens only in the mornings. In the afternoon the other chick you meet outside the door.

When you get the snake, doing them twists and turns in the inventory is counter intuitive.
Next time I'll make a linear game, like WVM.. it's too much easier

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017

Hello Canto Forte;
Thank for all your work, I have been reading your input on this game and going to give it a try. Am still waiting for Neko paradise to update again. :love: not sure way but I really like that game for some reason. I hope it will be the same for here. Take care and thanks for all your hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not have to worry one bit about this game ... be aware there are bonus cards you can spot at dusk, never buy more than you need in your inventory, keep looking to your right in the garden to spot the water pump ... in my game play ... I did not even know of the cards before dev pointed them out, I kept going to Jeff and his door was always shut, I kept trying Rose home and her door was always shut, I wanted to meet jeff sister for some reason and she was always AWOL, for such a good looking map and so many places, the fact dev could not string some activities in a loop so we can enjoy those locations every day just means we are actually playing one story arc and one only, so despite all the distractions, we cannot actually change any outcome, in which case, a sprawling neighborhood that is always empty just aggravates avid players.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
You do not have to worry one bit about this game ... be aware there are bonus cards you can spot at dusk, never buy more than you need in your inventory, keep looking to your right in the garden to spot the water pump ... in my game play ... I did not even know of the cards before dev pointed them out, I kept going to Jeff and his door was always shut, I kept trying Rose home and her door was always shut, I wanted to meet jeff sister for some reason and she was always AWOL, for such a good looking map and so many places, the fact dev could not string some activities in a loop so we can enjoy those locations every day just means we are actually playing one story arc and one only, so despite all the distractions, we cannot actually change any outcome, in which case, a sprawling neighborhood that is always empty just aggravates avid players.
Cool thanks, Although I am not a typical player, I seem to run through game farly quickly and always seem to find the right path to achieve the game goals. Also I enjoy checking out the background scenes along with all the other art work. I hope to get a better grasp on 3d modeling, animation and development of video/games. Thanks again for the info.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
So jeff software for Richard PV is not yet update,right?
BTW how many gallery photo is total for now?

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes