JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Wasn't expecting to like Christina as much as I do. She was so hot at the club, and of course after the club too. Hope the MC gets another round with her.

Story and characters are interesting so far. Looking forward to where this all leads.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Finally I'm back.

@Derover and @Viatovic glad you liked it. Carli will have a nice scene coming up. You will have to wait a bit for Stella again. Then for you and @JuniorAT I have redone the scene where Christina is riding you which will be released in 0.6 as well. I redid her sweet spot and adding a special surprise. It's just 4 new renders nothing story wise or gameplay wise. I was just not happy with how it looked. Her arms were flailing everywhere, you couldn't see Judy next to her and her vagina was not right. I fixed all of that. Also expect to have more fun with that nympho, I love that character.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Welcome back then :)

Even small touch are good as to an overall product, be it physical or not, its the result who has the most importance. This even if the road (story) is also of some degre valid.

To be seen, quite curious as to how it will evolve.

And, you could post some teaser from time to time ?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I was hoping to see if you guys think this looks ok for a new banner image. Instead of the old render that is currently being used. Btw everything is shifted to the top to make room for the patreon text that is automatically placed.

Any suggestions?

title.jpg

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I was hoping to see if you guys think this looks ok for a new banner image. Instead of the old render that is currently being used. Btw everything is shifted to the top to make room for the patreon text that is automatically placed.

Any suggestions?

View attachment 54156
Judy's head looks a little strange, but overall looks good.

Zero919

May 2, 2017

Any suggestions?

View attachment 54156
Christine maybe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Judy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Zero919 thanks. The image im using for Christina right now i think is actually my fav render so far. Your choice was a very close second. But we all agree on the Judy one?

Reactions: Zero919

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I like it. Do you want me to replace the one in the OP?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I like the first one as well, but I also like the second. I think the issue is they are all relatively straight on shots where the first one of Judy was a down shot.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes