Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hmmmm... Maybe, Christina has an extra pair of those shorts for somebody else? I wonder...

Reactions: jande21

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
promo500.png

HOLY SHIT. First patreon goal reached!

I know I owe you guys much of the credit for spreading the word and letting people know about the game. Thank you so much. I also realize many of you are patrons and I posted a thank you there as well. I really don't know what else to say. Thank you again!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Had a thought while reading the thread. @Philly_Games - Is is possible to change the name of the detective's office to I.P. Rivers?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thank you @UncleVT the next episode will be more thematic, especially depending on previous choices. Things will get gritty. The last one was lighter in tone to offset the much darker 0.4 release.

@muttdoggy lol. Sure I guess. It would be comical. It's gotta wait till 0.7 though. All the office scenes are done for the next update.

Reactions: UncleVT

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Probably Philly won't post any update here, so ... :D

From dev:
------------

Well this is the first dev update of 2018, and it's been some time since the last one due to the holidays, so here we go.

The upcoming version will be somewhat large, though you may not notice it on a single playthrough. For instance, if you did not go out with Carli, another scene will be available. There are a few scenes in this that go along that route. I am trying to be careful with branching paths so that they do not get out of hand, but at the same time, I do not want "correct" routes either. Of course, some paths do lead to juicier content.

In 0.6, expect to see things get much more gritty. The situation is starting to unravel for our detective, and there could be some bloodshed in this episode depending on the choices you have made.

As for progress on renders, it's over 100 the last time I checked. That number will double before launch. Only a few scenes are finished out of the 13 that are planned. However, the completed ones are also the biggest.

Due to the time missed over the holidays I have decided to take a few days off this month from my day job to focus on the next release and make up lost time so that you guys can play it this month.

Thanks,

Philly

SMgUsQbQLJgNBNxhahRt-BwTiFmt-ius6iuYLfSwOokECUpNBYfIceM-NruzZ-m7[1].jpg

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Probably Philly won't post any update here, so ... :D
Just posting an update :p I'm working my balls off.

In all seriousness above does speak for itself. I am really pushing to get this out this month. I didn't plan on doing monthly releases but I think from my past updates that a precedent has been set so I am trying my best to adhere to that. Damn holidays, always causing problems :p

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Just posting an update :p I'm working my balls off.

In all seriousness above does speak for itself. I am really pushing to get this out this month. I didn't plan on doing monthly releases but I think from my past updates that a precedent has been set so I am trying my best to adhere to that. Damn holidays, always causing problems :p
I prefer quality over quantity. If it is not ready, I am willing to wait. Too many projects get pushed out with too little content these days. Screw others if they can't wait. This is your game. Your production. So far, the quality has been excellent and that is what drew me too your work.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@crugh2112 totally agree. I won't push out anything sub par. I have a new way of stacking my renders so I am able to get out quite a few more than previous releases. If it comes down to the wire and it is not done then yes, of course I would have to delay. I am just hopeful that won't be the case.

penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
The walkthrough mentions a special scene with Judy if her Lust is at 6 at Christina's apartment, but I can't for the life of me figure out how the hell to do that. Can't get there with a score beyond 6/5.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The walkthrough mentions a special scene with Judy if her Lust is at 6 at Christina's apartment, but I can't for the life of me figure out how the hell to do that. Can't get there with a score beyond 6/5.
Dont folow the walktroug when you are in the coffee shop talking Kira!!!!!

Reactions: penpenny
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes