UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You can upload tons pics of Carli, but they will never be enough :heartcoveredeyes:

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Late to the party, @Philly_Games, but definitely agree with the others. I'd rather see a dev move along with how they imagine the game to be and what would suit the story best than just water it down or (conversely) add a ton of shit just because someone on the forums had an opinion.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry UncleVT I couldn't hear ya? More Carli??? Well I guess you guys did help me with an important question today.

Just for you guys. Don't expect much more though. I want there to be some surprises in the release :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Carli is the best girl no doubt. If anyone disagrees, fite me.

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
So my question is do I cut away? Even if I do, is that enough?
No you don't cut it if it runs with the story and your vision of the story imho it stays.To counteract give fair warning of content or if you wish to do so put a workround in so people can avoid it.But dont cut something you have envisioned its your story your game stay true to how you wish it to progress

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Nightcrawler thats basically what I have done. There is now fair warning and an option to look away. Its small anyways like I said but it's still there.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Everytime I play your game it gives me the itch to play Bioshock Infinite, specifically Burial at Sea. We need more noir games :mad:
I agree with this statement. Depraved Awakening has quickly become the game I'm looking forward to the most on these forums.

Since you like that style @jande21, I recommend you to try the latest update of , which is noir styled, with great potential :)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I agree with this statement. Depraved Awakening has quickly become the game I'm looking forward to the most on these forums.

Since you like that style @jande21, I recommend you to try the latest update of , which is noir styled, with great potential :)
Art styles a bit strange but I'll keep a eye on it. Thx!

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Art styles a bit strange but I'll keep a eye on it. Thx!
No problem :) The screenshots in the main post doesn't do the new update justice though, and being a fully animated 3d game, it can't be compared directly to rendered VN's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jande21

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@{-_-} I'd give that game a shot because it looks interesting but my spare system is a crappy mac and I can't try that game on it. My PC is just rendering, rendering, rendering. Man my power bill is gonna go through the roof this month :p

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Aww, that sucks @Philly_Games.. Being a gamer at heart, I can't even imagine dedicating my computer 24/7 to rendering, I'd go insane not being able to play. I'll throw a few bucks your way in February, so you'll be a bit closer to getting a dedicated rendering machine, and be able to enjoy some 3d games again. Christmas, insurance, bills and debt made my bank account take it's own life in December, so I'm struggling to feed myself and my dog this month :p

But honestly, if you keep on being consistent with the updates, I'm pretty sure you'll gain enough Patreons in no time. You deliver a much higher quality VN than most of the others that does this. I think you were just a bit late to the game, so people haven't noticed your game yet. Either that, or these weirdos aren't able to fap without their precious incest :p

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks @{-_-}, always want the help. Just please don't pledge if you can't buy your dog some good healthy food. You can starve, I'm totally okay with that but that dog better be eating like a king or queen :p Also I may have to borrow that line "Bills and debt made my bank account take it's own life" :p

Reactions: CLDꝜ and UncleVT

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I spoil the hell outta my dog ;) Last time she was sick and refused to eat dog food, I fed her raw steak every day. She'll never notice my lack of funds :p I'll easily survive with dry bread for breakfast and noodles for dinner. Got myself through college eating the cheapest food I could find. Hell, I was even dumpster diving a few times. Good times :p

Once I get my next paycheck in 10 days, everything will be back to normal :)

Reactions: virtuvoid

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know the console commands for this game?
For some console commands

[name]_score=[number]
[name]_lust=[number]

for the [name], insert the following....
Judy => j
Stella => st
Carli => carli
Christina => ch
Mi-do => m

If there's more characters, I haven't gotten that far yet. And obviously [number] should be whatever value you want it to be. Ex.. j_score=5 would give you a score of 5 with Judy.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes