jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hopefully it will be a eye-catcher for some new patrons.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@jande21 Thats the plan. Just did a posting on /r/lewdgames as well for the public release of 0.4, hopefully that gets some traction.

Reactions: jande21

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I setup a higher tier on my patreon today. I had reservations about having a $20 tier mainly because it didn't feel right to charge that much so the extra features don't impact the ability to get the game at all. Though I had a couple people suggest I create a higher tier. Whether they are willing to pledge that or not I don't know, but the option is there. There are a couple perks to it but it's mainly to open the door to more generous individuals.

Do you guys think I am crazy to do that?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Yours is the most generous I've seen. At least you're not locking scenes behind a paywall. Maybe offer some cut renders or a bonus one if you have the time?

Reactions: Darkaura

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Ya cut renders I could add to the catalogs. I'd like to put bonus renders there but I can't guarantee it.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Damn, that soon came to soon. Still, to late is to late, was busy elsewhere by then.
Still, as to Judi, she definitly has to be seen as she is at the start of the game, when nearly completely unaware.

Otherwise, choices are good, but, Q : the bad boss girl is not there, hm, no forget that one, its not a question (would not want information on the subject after all, if possible = yahoo, if not = arhoo, thats life).

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@seden The debate was what the image of Judy should be, not if she should be there or not. I think that is what you are asking. If not my apologies.

As for Kira our current face of the bad guys I left her out mainly because she isn't a character that the MC deals with often. This will change a bit. But that is further down the road.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From dev
----------
Patrons only
Jan 3 at 2:25am
As you can see some modifications where done to Christina. I hope you guys like the new feature :) I posted this in a few spots for promotion as well so I made sure its available to all you guys.
Enjoy!

Philly

Hmmmx6oXzXrZs2HnqJND05QVMzb4E3rbQVze6RIsEl1CPuDg3hODuag9VjIHGmjD[1].jpg

Reactions: proximus

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
First i thought there was some minor miss spelling in the beginning, but after playing through the game I'm guessing it's how you decided to give accents and different personalities to the characters.
I've only done one play through of the game so far, but this is definitely one to look after. The game has a nice LA Noir feel to it and the music even though its only a few samples gives the game the right feel.
This is a really good and unique story line looking forward to see where you take it from here.
Well done @Philly_Games

Reactions: Philly_Games

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Lot of previews of Christina lately. Don't worry the other girls will get the spotlight soon enough. Just had to post these. Do you like your Christina as a sexy daddies girls, or a dirty slutty girl?
-U7j7bs_fyhNVfj7MRFKZrJiBPL9SPYkfad9xB5k6ztOkfR3vgVmFui51ifk5DDI.jpg
Thx Donor!

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes