Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Good people please help me open additional scenes with Miss Turner
Because of this, the last image in the gallery doesn't open
How to make additional scenes appear as in the 2nd screenshot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

viewerigo

Nov 28, 2020
Walkthrough in Russian. Table form next to the English version for reconciliation.
I did it for myself. But maybe someone will need it. =)

Reactions: Shaidov

sureman1212

Nov 26, 2020
it just me or it should be an audio during sex scene and conversation?because all i hear just a music and slap things..
*downloaded the full version

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it just me or it should be an audio during sex scene and conversation?because all i hear just a music and slap things..
*downloaded the full version
There are no other sounds or conversations in this game.
By default, most Renpy games have the option to turn the volume up even if they don't have those sounds. That's probably what confused you.

Reactions: sureman1212

sureman1212

Nov 26, 2020
There are no other sounds or conversations in this game.
By default, most Renpy games have the option to turn the volume up even if they don't have those sounds. That's probably what confused you.
i see,thank you very much
i am playing the awakening right now,can you suggest the other games like this?i mean with "more" sounds

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i see,thank you very much
i am playing the awakening right now,can you suggest the other games like this?i mean with "more" sounds
Well, I just realized I apparently don't play many games with voice acting or "more" sounds.
I don't think there are that many, and to be honest I don't care for voice acting myself.

I can think of Treasure Of Nadia, which is partially voiced and also includes a lot of sound FX. It's one of the greatest games but it's a RPGM. Quite easy though, I enjoy it even though I'm not a big fan of RPGM.

Reactions: sureman1212

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
This is the Italian translation of Depraved Awakening [v1.0]

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Every time I start up the game, I get a windows popup saying I need to use a new app to "open this ms-gamingoverlay link", to which I just click outside the box and it goes away. Nothing major, just a bit annoying each team I wanna play, anyone know what to do?

SSJ4

Jul 1, 2019
Can somebody tell me games in which the model Kira is present ? I remember I saw her in one game, are there any other games with the Kira model ?

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
10/10 game, loved that it was a full, complete adventure but also pretty short (compared to other games here). The only thing I would improve is that SOME of the characters faces look a little off when they smirk or yell, it's like their mouths aren't properly positioned/proportioned. I noticed it mostly in Kira, Stella, and Christina, and a few times with Carli. Nothing game breaking, just a small criticism. Again, I can't give enough praise to the pacing, there is non-stop action and fucking, with zero filler.

Reactions: Back

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I had City of Broken Dreamers recommended to me and really enjoyed it very much. I decided to check this out as well since the same creator. Was not disappointed. I basically played straight through from beginning to end and didn't want to stop. Some good story telling here, great lewd action and wonderful girls. Had to obviously try a few endings, but by far choosing Carli is the way to go for me.
I have actually played some of these where the first girl you meet doesn't even become a LI in the game. So meeting her in the beginning and being able to choose to have an ending with her... wonderful. Great work, and thanks for this (even though I am late to the party lol).

Reactions: Blastedman and Back

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same level as dreamers but latter is still better.

don't think there was any named woman or girl mc didn't fuck at somepoint of game.

4.60 star(s) 415 Votes