EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
In Depraved Town you wake up discovering that you made a deal with a Succubus, an agreement where both sides win, you can corrupt and have any women you want and she grows stronger with the corruption you cause.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-21
Release Date: 2023-05-21
Developer: JustAnotherDegenerate - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Remake
Language: English
Other Game: Depraved Town: Forgotten Memories
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Developer Notes:

The Remake has NO NTR content, it has been completely removed from the game.
Update 0.3.0 requires a new game, old saves won't work
The Patreon page has been taken down, a new one will be created soon, stay tuned.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
Spanish Translation* - *

v0.9.5 Final Before the Remake

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to ninjahotsprings for the share!

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Typo in the intro
Capture.JPG
should say "ok then" instead of "ok them"

2.JPG
"Damn, am I going crazy or what? What the fuck did I do?" would be something more grammatically correct.

Some sort of bug; I spoke to the girl on first floor of school, then backed out without using my power, it jumped to speaking with the teacher, I clicked "ask for help with homework" and it jumped to talking to the goth girl in the library. Later when asking for help with homework from teacher after actually talking to her it jumped to the goth girl again.

and finally, when activating Torra's event it jumps to talking to the nurse.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Blew through all of the current content in about eight minutes. Corruption doesn't do anything yet and there is only one corruptible character. The rest is obligatory pantyshots and a few frames of prostitutes.
There's 2 girls you can corrupt, the second is on 1st floor of school, but you can only get her to masturbate. There looks like there is supposed to be an event with the red head in the classroom when you get her to 100 corruption, but when I clicked to activate it the game jumped to talking to the nurse, so they messed up with the code or something.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How hard is it to add POINT and CLICK to the tags it would of saved me some time downloading this crap
It's a renpy game, they're all like this. If you're looking for a game where you actually move a character around look for something made in unreal or unity(maybe) or some of the ones listed under [other]

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes