Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
It's not working for me...Everything what i do at the save editor is'nt working for me.
It work for me.
drag savegame into site and click cash (300) then now popup ith 300 then write howmange you do wanna 1000 then
now cash (1000) save and put savegame in saves folder. yes overwrite you could have 1000 money in game.
if not work then send your one savegame, i will do that for oy.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
What a question. I don't play at those. I like android in the moment. Sorry for being rude. Tough day. Its kinda weird that the site that has your game didnt update.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I started the game from the beginning did 1 or 2 photosessions with mother bought first camera all outfits entered the lounge in the bar nailed the girl but can't get Nicole in the living room to get phone everything repeatable stuck any help?

antIm4tt3r

Apr 28, 2019
Which gold membership do I need to further my route w. Kaira ? I skipped thru that convo now Im in trouble, help!

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Someone should really make an Overwatch erotic spinoff. The widowmaker scene was the best part of this otherwise short game.

Reactions: danteworks

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone explain or give more detailed walkthrough:

1.I did 2 photo sessions with Amanda
2.I bought 1st and 2nd camera, tripod and book about photography
3.I entered the lounge nailed the girl in the lounge
4.bought all dresses
5.bought access to the spa

6.When Nicole will come in living room what am i missing?
7.No further dialog with any of the girls Amanda, Kaira or the bar girl everything repeatable! Nothing on the PC!

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
i noticed some people get stuck like where i was with no way to progress, on the first day if you dont follow the walk through like me, Nicole just doesn't show up and breaks most of the game. so its imperative on when the game goes free roam " talk to Amanda, then later in the after noon talk to kaira" cause i sat there scratching my head wondering what to do after 2nd photo-shoot and couldn't progress.... ALSO if you dont break the game you get the cell phone from nicole, and for you haveing money trouble, it gives you the ability to do like a stock market kinda deal, and i left the end of this version with 90930. but yes if you dont talk to amanda then kiara it breaks a big portion of a small but so far well crafted game.

Reactions: obiwan
Jan 15, 2018
got a new laptop its been awhile since i've been on
has there been a rework for building relationship with the fam
i remember there being a bitcoin thing, didn't really understand it and couldn't get the cheat to work

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes