• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there just 6 treasured memories ? Because the placement seemed like I had missed one before the Kaira sex scene yet the game tells me I did all the content ? Same with Amanda on the podium & Kaira at the pizzeria, the placement make it seem like I missed something ?

Cor6ix

Jan 9, 2018
enjoy nicole :)
hellow Dante, i have the same problem with nicole like sergej say, but i have the worst :D:D. Saves does` not work, i download game from other links and it not help, for you sure i move attachment save in derectory : depravity-0.51c-pc>game>saves. and nothing happens becouse the save dont show in the game, okay, i rename your save with the name of my old save and delete others, and nothing too. Soory if i do somethinkg stupid and wrong but i realy dont know what is it. And the main thing like problemitself i have the moment in the game where i have only amanda, kaira, bar girl ,and sauna keeper , i talk with alls i get in premium launge , make the scene, get for amanda 3 outfits all the cameras and other things, i shoot her blablabla next she dont give me some new things , kaira in the room only siting in afternoon or whatever when she sittings and only one dialogy allow with her it "Talk" where she talk , she is very busy and lets talk latter, and now in the world nothing happens, amanda alway talk short dialogs love you and other .o_Oo_Oo_O .PSS SORY IF what need to do obviously look pretty clear, but i dont see REALY

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Is there just 6 treasured memories ? Because the placement seemed like I had missed one before the Kaira sex scene yet the game tells me I did all the content ? Same with Amanda on the podium & Kaira at the pizzeria, the placement make it seem like I missed something ?
premium lounge?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
hellow Dante, i have the same problem with nicole like sergej say, but i have the worst :D:D. Saves does` not work, i download game from other links and it not help, for you sure i move attachment save in derectory : depravity-0.51c-pc>game>saves. and nothing happens becouse the save dont show in the game, okay, i rename your save with the name of my old save and delete others, and nothing too. Soory if i do somethinkg stupid and wrong but i realy dont know what is it. And the main thing like problemitself i have the moment in the game where i have only amanda, kaira, bar girl ,and sauna keeper , i talk with alls i get in premium launge , make the scene, get for amanda 3 outfits all the cameras and other things, i shoot her blablabla next she dont give me some new things , kaira in the room only siting in afternoon or whatever when she sittings and only one dialogy allow with her it "Talk" where she talk , she is very busy and lets talk latter, and now in the world nothing happens, amanda alway talk short dialogs love you and other .o_Oo_Oo_O .PSS SORY IF what need to do obviously look pretty clear, but i dont see REALY
replay from the beginning and try to follow walkthrogh exactly

AfroM

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2017
ok ok wait wait, what happend whit the mother? after the model show and just standing there looking and drolling at your mother what happends to her? D: she disapears after you return home in the next morning D:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Game looks interesting but I just had a quick question if anybody can answer. Is this a grindy game and if so how much we talking here? Dont mind a bit of tedium but to much and it just saps the enjoyment out for me.

Thanks in advance :D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Game looks interesting but I just had a quick question if anybody can answer. Is this a grindy game and if so how much we talking here? Dont mind a bit of tedium but to much and it just saps the enjoyment out for me.

Thanks in advance :D
Its not grindy. Just save up some money from working the coffee shop and sell coins for tons of money. No relation grind or stuff like that.

Reactions: TheKryptonian

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
The patrons couldn't decide so here's a poll for the masses to vote on: WHICH GIRL NEXT? (Click the link below)
20190423194952584.jpg

Reactions: DrackDrap

bigjames1006

Jan 14, 2019
i think i messed up somwhere, i keep reading comments about nicole. Kira does nothing but sits in her room and days she has to do home. meanwhile i have done 2 photoshoots with amanda and it seems to be stuck. is there a "DETAILED" walkthrough?

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
i think i messed up somwhere, i keep reading comments about nicole. Kira does nothing but sits in her room and days she has to do home. meanwhile i have done 2 photoshoots with amanda and it seems to be stuck. is there a "DETAILED" walkthrough?
Do the walkthrough in order.

Reactions: bigjames1006

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Game started off really great!...

...But then it turned into just another click a certain location at a certain time snoozefest...

Might be a good game in the end but I am just burnt out on these silly sandboxes...

Reactions: bigjames1006

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Hey Dante listen I really do enjoy the game and the renders are sexy as hell but come on what the fuck happened to all the Awesome Sex? The very beginning was fucking Amazing with the sexy outfit contest blowjob and the night club threesome, all that was incredible. I remember playing from the very beginning the first launch I was impressed I fucking loved Depravity when it first came out I thought Damn this is Going to be a huge Hit! Unfortunately, ever since the first nightclub, everything just took a huge nosedive now everything has gotten repetitive and boring, it seemed like an eternity before we got anything lewd ever again in the longest time, then there was the pool sex scene with Nicole that was hot, then you just disappeared for the longest time, I completely forgot all about depravity until I picked up the recent update, I enjoyed the Photo shoot with Amanda I was excited and pleased that she was finally getting some development but after all this time of waiting there's absolutely nothing with Amanda WTF? And Don't even get me started on Kaira! KAIRA was WAY FUCKING OVER DUE! All that buildup from day 1 in the very beginning of the game and you end it with low note dream sequence, granted its something but way too long of a fucking wait. Your way past the introductory stage the characters and their personalities should already have been established. My question is when are you going to move the story and the direction of Depravity FORWARD? How long until we get some Awesome BunnyGirl Harem Sex?

Reactions: 7Spear

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hey Dante listen I really do enjoy the game and the renders are sexy as hell but come on what the fuck happened to all the Awesome Sex? The very beginning was fucking Amazing with the sexy outfit contest blowjob and the night club threesome, all that was incredible. I remember playing from the very beginning the first launch I was impressed I fucking loved Depravity when it first came out I thought Damn this is Going to be a huge Hit! Unfortunately, ever since the first nightclub, everything just took a huge nosedive now everything has gotten repetitive and boring, it seemed like an eternity before we got anything lewd ever again in the longest time, then there was the pool sex scene with Nicole that was hot, then you just disappeared for the longest time, I completely forgot all about depravity until I picked up the recent update, I enjoyed the Photo shoot with Amanda I was excited and pleased that she was finally getting some development but after all this time of waiting there's absolutely nothing with Amanda WTF? And Don't even get me started on Kaira! KAIRA was WAY FUCKING OVER DUE! All that buildup from day 1 in the very beginning of the game and you end it with low note dream sequence, granted its something but way too long of a fucking wait. Your way past the introductory stage the characters and their personalities should already have been established. My question is when are you going to move the story and the direction of Depravity FORWARD? How long until we get some Awesome BunnyGirl Harem Sex?
good things take time friendo. Wouldnt' be kosher to break em in without the build up. If I skip the characterisation I'll get shit on by group A for pure sex no story. It's a happy medium I'm striving towards. For Amanda, I just couldn't bring myself to do a sex scene. I felt it wasn't appropriate.

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Fair enough but half of me still calls bullshit, I do wish you the best Dante and for Depravity! However I'm just concerned that all this build up is losing steam if there's not enough substantial lewdness or direction to take the story forward to the end game then I might as well check back in a year or two. Like I said I do wish you the Best Dante but please don't make us wait in Limbo.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes