danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
It just says "Content complete for this version! Vote for this character on patreon to see more!"
I coded the game to show that message when current content for that character has finished.

Reactions: Chaxo

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Money isn’t a grind as many players find out once they figure out how the investing work. I intend that to be part of the game. Computer and phone need to be assessable even if you don’t have money so you know to go there when you do,
I was not suggesting you actually take away the phone and/or computer. Neither of these devices serve only a single function. That said, there is no reason you can not remove one of the apps from a device or have the app change status at some point. Not to mention the idea of simply reorganizing the various apps to make things clearer.

If you have ever used any piece of software with a tutorial system I am sure you've seen scope of what the user can do limited to what the tutorial is teaching at the time. As the tutorial advances more and more things appear/unlock. Even when outside the scope of a tutorial it is a fairly common tactic to increase understanding and usability. People notice NEW things and try to interact with them much more than they return to OLD things that they previously saw but did not use. (Not to mention, adding software/apps to phones and computers as they are needed is commonplace.)

Could easily have the first night a player goes to sleep with 100 coins (or any other arbitrary number or after X number of days has passed) he has one of his funky dreams about stocks and the apps just appear. Or maybe at a certain money level someone enters the cafe and the PC eavesdrops and learns about the stock (or they approach him with an offer about it). A new option is added to look into the stock which results in installing the apps. Or any reason/timing/plotline you want... The point being, don't give it to the player when he has tons of other new things that have also just become available and when the player has no possible way of using it yet. Introduce options to players when they are useful. Or, baring that, consider putting in a reminder/task indicator at some point to flag the item at a time that is more useful (An exclamation point shows up over the stock purchase app if the player has not yet bought stock and has greater than X amount of money).

Once again, it sounds like the core problem of the money grind does have a system in place that means it doesn't have to be as big of a grind as it was for me. So these are just ideas/suggestions on ways to possibly improve usability in general. Even if you have no desire to change the current stock system in any way, it's a useful technique to keep in mind down the road for other tasks as well.

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
A sort of mini-review, stop reading and go play the damn thing if you haven't already.

Caroline mini-content was alright. Nothing got me excited really, but its just early going and that's fine. It did seem a little odd when the character studying to be a psychiatrist used the term "crazy". My personal experience with people in that profession is that they tend to try and avoid stigma-laden terms like that. But hey, its a big world and maybe my experience/interpretation is not universally representative. Anyhow a little curious that you had two different characters talking about wanting to enter mental health fields in the same update. I wonder if Caroline might turn out to have depression or something, it seemed like the end of the conversation might have been her getting a bit uncomfortable when that subject was brought up. No real proof of that, just a possibility that seemed like it might be interesting, if tricky to handle perhaps.

Kaira is the best. The content felt too short, but so it goes. Its hard for me to say whether that feeling is accurate, as Kaira is just wonderful to me and I was probably always going to feel like this. Her adorable face and sweet personality, smoking hot body, and really awesome theme music all just combine to make one of my favorite characters in all games period, despite how relatively little we've seen of her (again, this is relative to some of my other favorites from any game).

I have mixed feelings about the dream scene. After some thought, I'd have preferred it stop after her first orgasm honestly. I didn't really want that later experience to be in a dream, and I was super ticked off at mc's lack of consideration near the end there. But of course, that could have resulted in too little h content in some people's eyes, so I can't necessarily say that the later section of the scene was a mistake, it just wasn't in line with my personal preferences.

Anyhow looking forward to the next update, though I'm sure I'll have to get a bleh for me (genre reasons) Camille update at some point here to break up the wonderfulness. Oh well. There'll be more Kaira again sometime.

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
There's a chance nicole doesn't appear for you - let me know if it doesn't work out.
i play only with kaira i talk to her about stuff and then she say want go out wirh her in place pizza eat then when she say i'm so full she go wc and girl come white hair in dream she say take care of kaira then go home and next day i talk her about pool then she say go with her in pool then when come back home she want sleep with me and we have both dream same about sex and next morning when she go out my room she say here end this version, here not see about nicole..

danteworks

Developer of Depravity
Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
i play only with kaira i talk to her about stuff and then she say want go out wirh her in place pizza eat then when she say i'm so full she go wc and girl come white hair in dream she say take care of kaira then go home and next day i talk her about pool then she say go with her in pool then when come back home she want sleep with me and we have both dream same about sex and next morning when she go out my room she say here end this version, here not see about nicole..
send me your recent save and ill enable it for nicole.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes