GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I just checked this dev's Patreon and it seems they purged this game from the page and replaced everything with an apology post and work about a new game(with a completely different mc.) Did the ending piss off most of the supporters?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just checked this dev's Patreon and it seems they purged this game from the page and replaced everything with an apology post and work about a new game(with a completely different mc.) Did the ending piss off most of the supporters?
It was forced drama that seemed completely out of place and switched the tone of what should have been a great ending to a great game.

It's not so much that it's pissed people off more left them feeling confused.

It didn't really stick the landing.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He purged the game from Patreon for a while now or Patreon would‘ve been gone. It has nothing to do with the ending.
that just makes me sad, Seacth why :(

Reactions: GokutheG

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Pretty sure he took the game off patreon a while ago. Think it was the rework update. Got in trouble for the incest. I think it was either the way the sister content was packaged with the incest patch killed all plausible deniability, or it meant too much work for him to essentially create 2 completely different version of the harem path either with or without her.

Reactions: GokutheG

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts with the ending and the game overall. I'm already working on a sequel for DR, alongside with a brand-new game. I'm just going to talk about the sequel for a bit to clear some of the confusion, the ending gave you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I've moved on to SubscribeStar for a while. Patreon didn't want DR on their platform, so I removed it. Now the Patreon page is there for my next game, Project: Pain. Check out my SubscribeStar page if you want to see DR content.

Reactions: Lerd0

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Well... fuck. Dev pulled a Fight Club uh? I'll skip the update for now. Maybe I'll give the single routes a shot if/when they're released. :cautious:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
She's going to cross paths with our new MC, where we get to see the old family on a new perspective
So she will be an LI for the sequel's MC? Ngl I was hoping for DR1 MC to have relationship with his daughters in DR2 so I'm kinda disappointed.
There's still going to be a solo ending
Solo ending for every main girl? Boy that's going to take a lot of time for sure.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So she will be an LI for the sequel's MC? Ngl I was hoping for DR1 MC to have relationship with his daughters in DR2 so I'm kinda disappointed.

Solo ending for every main girl? Boy that's going to take a lot of time for sure.
Yeah, it's going to take a while. And I'm sorry, but father-daughter relationships are not my thing at all.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The losing Serena part doesn't bother since she was a projection of his subconscious, I was anticipating her disappearance but I though it was gonna be some kind of "zen harem" achievement which remove to have such an active subconscious but not something so brutal that disturb the pace of the ending and doesn't feel satisfying at all.

• Angry
Reactions: indio68 and Lerd0

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Honestly who cares about the solo endings... most people were here for the full harem anyway.
It would be better if he reworks the terrible harem ending.
Yeah I completely agree with you but if there's a route available in the game it has to be completed too. Believe it or not but there are people who play solo routes even in a harem focused game.

Not everyone can be as unprofessional as superwriter who gave the option to impregnate an LI only to later ignore player's input and make her pregnant anyways in her ending.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
4 years just to fumble the ending THAT badly. Its honestly so out of left field it is the kind of ending/writing that makes me just not want to try anything else from the dev.

There is no way this can stay as the end of the game, the dev HAS to see how terribly its done right? Like this is something that you drop everything you are working on and just fix.

Leaves such a bad taste in your mouth for future projects.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
4 years just to fumble the ending THAT badly. Its honestly so out of left field it is the kind of ending/writing that makes me just not want to try anything else from the dev.

There is no way this can stay as the end of the game, the dev HAS to see how terribly its done right? Like this is something that you drop everything you are working on and just fix.

Yeah I agree. It's almost like after all the Harry Potter movies there's a post credit scene where we see Harry Potter waking up in his basement room and everything in the movie was just a dream.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020

I'm happy with the ending, I'm thinking of adding a few small scenes, but that's all. I'm not going to change anything.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes