Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Honestly it's been one of my favorite games so far and I've always looked forward to the next update, but after reading the comments about how the dev fucked up the harem ending of this game and his weird explanation of why he did it that way ending and that it was supposedly so that there could be a sequel, which as it turns out won't even be with the same MC but a completely new one, it makes me completely reluctant to play this game any more and I'm not even going to download this latest update so as not to clutter up my hard drive.
And I must admit that I'm very disappointed that such a cool game, which was one of my favourites so far, has lost its potential with such a bad ending.

And normally I would wish dev good luck with his next projects, but as I'm terribly disappointed with him sorry I won't do it.

So RIP "Depth's Revival". :cry:

lintox

Jul 9, 2022
I dont understand the ending.
I feel like i made a mistake in choices but I didnt have any who could change this.
Dunno the ending is so weird and doesnt feel like I ve played the same game..

Reactions: Mario4don

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Honestly it's been one of my favorite games so far and I've always looked forward to the next update, but after reading the comments about how the dev fucked up the harem ending of this game and his weird explanation of why he did it that way ending and that it was supposedly so that there could be a sequel, which as it turns out won't even be with the same MC but a completely new one, it makes me completely reluctant to play this game any more and I'm not even going to download this latest update so as not to clutter up my hard drive.
And I must admit that I'm very disappointed that such a cool game, which was one of my favourites so far, has lost its potential with such a bad ending.

And normally I would wish dev good luck with his next projects, but as I'm terribly disappointed with him sorry I won't do it.

So RIP "Depth's Revival". :cry:
I didn't change anything for a sequel and I highly suggest you to see the finale for yourself, and I mean that to everyone. You'll be missing out on the biggest sex scene of the game and a lot more.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
If you are satisfied with this "end" I will not even try your next games.
When so many people are not happy with your final ...
It’s good to have a pride but it is just bad and full of shortcuts.
You just wanted to get rid of this game because your ideas were on the next game and as a lot of Dev from harem, past pregnancy nothing good come after that.
But the result is that you lose the trust of your subscribers even on this site.
Just my opinion but... be honest.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm happy with the ending, I'm thinking of adding a few small scenes, but that's all. I'm not going to change anything.
If you're happy with it and wouldn't change anything as the creator, you just have terrible taste and that means people can expect a similar ending in your future games, I hope you enjoy losing supporters and your income with them then, a horrible ending to a great game is worse than a great game being abandoned.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts with the ending and the game overall. I'm already working on a sequel for DR, alongside with a brand-new game. I'm just going to talk about the sequel for a bit to clear some of the confusion, the ending gave you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
Why even call it Depth's Revival 2 and have scenes in this game that seemingly hint at the MC having a sexual relationship with his daughters (a flash forward if I remember correctly), if you're just going to abandon the MC and replace him with someone else who fucks this MC's kids?

From reading this thread the ending of this game and the idea for the new one sound like dogwater and it's sad this game got ruined by an absolutely atrocious ending. Thanks to everyone who spoiled the ending so I didn't have to play that myself.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
yea.. this is a real disaster and I - instead of being happy after that ending i was genuinely sad and disappointed .
1. Killing Serena - main fucking girl who was always with MC.. you can't do shit like this
2. Sara mother, wtf? why is she even there? She appears in the game maybe one time before. She was useless npc and nothing more
3. Drama shit
4. What about Imogen, Freya and Crawford? There should be scene where they officially join a harem. Not some random fucking in hospital bed - They should appear in final sex scene with all other girls
5. Ending is definitely too short. I would like to see some time skip and how everything looks like after x years. They are happy? they have jobs? maybe they living in some villa?

:confused:

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Why even call it Depth's Revival 2 and have scenes in this game that seemingly hint at the MC having a sexual relationship with his daughters (a flash forward if I remember correctly), if you're just going to abandon the MC and replace him with someone else who fucks this MC's kids?

From reading this thread the ending of this game and the idea for the new one sound like dogwater and it's sad this game got ruined by an absolutely atrocious ending. Thanks to everyone who spoiled the ending so I didn't have to play that myself.
There are no hints, it's just a cute scene where we get to see the future of MC's life. He casually talks to his daughter and that is it.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
yea.. this is a real disaster and I - instead of being happy after that ending i was genuinely sad and disappointed .
1. Killing Serena - main fucking girl who was always with MC.. you can't do shit like this
2. Sara mother, wtf? why is she even there? She appears in the game maybe one time before. She was useless npc and nothing more
3. Drama shit
4. What about Imogen, Freya and Crawford? There should be scene where they officially join a harem. Not some random fucking in hospital bed - They should appear in final sex scene with all other girls
5. Ending is definitely too short. I would like to see some time skip and how everything looks like after x years. They are happy? they have jobs? maybe they living in some villa?

:confused:
I'm sorry, but are you telling me what I can or can't do in my own fucking game? If you don't like it, you can just go jerk off on some other game. Quit your whining and move on.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes