bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DepthsRevival-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Oh boy, regardless of the awful ending.

I dont know if people will be happy with a sequel that not only doesn't have the old MC of this game, but also has his daughters (that were slightly teased in this game for him) getting fucked by a new MC.

I would get it if it was in the future and the old MC wasn't around anymore, but if it is only a few years after this, wih his daughters still around, then it just feels like replacing him with some new guy no one cares about, and that will even get what was supposed to be for the old MC. (And even if not, his daughters getting fucked :KEK:)

Kind of like when they tried to replace Goku with Gohan, or Naruto with Boruto, just ends up as a not very good "sequel" imo. Anyway, regardless of that, don't know if I even want to try his other unrelated game if this is what the dev considers a "perfect" ending, that can't even be questioned. I usually expect a bit more when I am reading a story, a bad ending can really make you question why you even bothered with it, even if it had some good things before. :unsure::coffee:
Only one daughter is going to be featured in the next game and the old cast is going to be a just minor part of the sequel, the main focus is not them at all.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Only one daughter is going to be featured in the next game and the old cast is going to be a just minor part of the sequel, the main focus is not them at all.
Does "featured" mean pumped and stuffed like a Christmas turkey? :HideThePain:.

I assume the old cast would be save from that at least :unsure:

SirFen

Apr 20, 2018
So, I saw this game was finished and I tried it for the first time.
Unfortunately, I dropped it after about an hour, shortly after the sex scene with the teacher (Ms. Bell). I'm sorry but I really didn't like the writing of the story, or rather, some parts of it.
In the scene in question, Ms. Bell, with whom we have hardly ever interacted, invites us to talk privately for the first time and instantaneously offers herself to us, without explanation and with our MC having no choice in the matter.
In general , as far as I have played, we go from normal and enjoyable scenes, such as the interactions with our mother or Sara, to scenes where the characters' reactions seem nonsensical/rushed to me.
Another example is the whole scene with Toni's parents, first our MC is super scared (rightly so) but then, if you choose not to obey the mother, he immediately becomes fearless and somewhat cocky (not to mention that you are forced to have sex with her despite the fact that I just wanted to tell her to fuck off)

Perhaps, and probably so given some of the comments I have read, the writing improves going forward, but, at least for now, I am not going to continue.
I want to be clear that I am not writing this with malice, but because I think it can be done better (as I said, I liked the scenes with the mother and Sara).
I hope this little feedback can be helpful, and congratulations on bringing the development to completion

• Red Heart
Reactions: Seacth

SmeltedPickle

Feb 27, 2018
I have not played the final update yet but I have to say kind of both happy and sad that this journey ended.

I don't remember when I stsrted this game (might have to check my first save file when I redownload it again) but it has been quite the ride.

I keep having this issue of getting to attached to these characters I interact with in these AVNs and it saddens me when the game ends and I have to delete the file to make more space. :)

I hope I get to enjoy the next adventure you set up for us Seacth :coffee:;)

• Red Heart

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
So, I saw this game was finished and I tried it for the first time.
Unfortunately, I dropped it after about an hour, shortly after the sex scene with the teacher (Ms. Bell). I'm sorry but I really didn't like the writing of the story, or rather, some parts of it.
In the scene in question, Ms. Bell, with whom we have hardly ever interacted, invites us to talk privately for the first time and instantaneously offers herself to us, without explanation and with our MC having no choice in the matter.
In general , as far as I have played, we go from normal and enjoyable scenes, such as the interactions with our mother or Sara, to scenes where the characters' reactions seem nonsensical/rushed to me.
Another example is the whole scene with Toni's parents, first our MC is super scared (rightly so) but then, if you choose not to obey the mother, he immediately becomes swaggering (not to mention that you are forced to have sex with her despite the fact that I just wanted to tell her to fuck off)

Perhaps, and probably so given some of the comments I have read, the writing improves going forward, but, at least for now, I am not going to continue.
I want to be clear that I am not writing this with malice, but because I think it can be done better (as I said, I liked the scenes with the mother and Sara).
I hope this little feedback can be helpful, and congratulations on bringing the development to completion
It's been 4 years since I've written those bits, and I was a real amateur back then. It improves, but there's only so much I can do with a poor foundation. I've learned a lot, tho I don't want to make the same mistakes for my new projects.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I have not played the final update yet but I have to say kind of both happy and sad that this journey ended.

I don't remember when I stsrted this game (might have to check my first save file when I redownload it again) but it has been quite the ride.

I keep having this issue of getting to attached to these characters I interact with in these AVNs and it saddens me when the game ends and I have to delete the file to make more space. :)

I hope I get to enjoy the next adventure you set up for us Seacth :coffee:;)
Thank you, I'll try my best to make them good as can be possible <3

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
To be honest it's only when Sarah's mom appear that I realized that her parents were very absent of the whole situation with their daughter leaving and her insertion at that point felt weird especially with the sex scene that happenned quite brutally.

Concerning Serena it was underwhelming that her leaving is due to an external factor rather than mc growing past her.
There is a difference, I think, between drama and tragic for an ending. Drama gives a stimulation to the plot, it relaunch the pace where in an ending you usually want closure, slowing down which can be tragic or happy or a mix. Here it played more like a stimulus before just ending, an acceleration that didn't seemed to lead somewhere.

I'm interested to know what was the plan with the gun from your point of view as the creator, what impact did you want to make, the point storywise? Was it simply a convenient way to tie the loose ends of Sarah's mom and Serena leaving? Or that element was in your plan one way or another since a while?

I forgot to say it before si I'll say it now : Congratulation for finishing the harem ending and seeing the project to its end.
I wanted to break the cycle of MC meeting a girl and fucking them after some conversation with a surprise twist. It was meant to be abrupt and unexpected so it can be impactful and seeing all the rage about it, I think it's done its job pretty well.

This whole game MC meets a girl and after some time he fucks them right? So, the player expects the same for Sarah's mother but, no! She was there to kill him from the beginning, she had the gun in her purse and was just waiting for the right moment.

I think an ending needs to make the player feel something, either good or bad. That's why I did, because I know this was the most impactful way of doing it. And believe me, the first draft even had a more fucked up ending, but I've changed it because I didn't have the heart to do that.

And you're right about the Serena bit, she had to go for MC to be complete. I was thinking of a classic goodbye, but why would she leave? MC's going to need even more help with that many children, It didn't make sense for her to just say goodbye and leave and MC would know that she's always there. This way he can be his own man without any crutches, is he going to be a successful one? Will see.

SirFen

Apr 20, 2018
It's been 4 years since I've written those bits, and I was a real amateur back then. It improves, but there's only so much I can do with a poor foundation. I've learned a lot, tho I don't want to make the same mistakes for my new projects.
I understand completely. As I said, I might continue in the future, It's just that I'm not in the mood after the last scene, so to speak. When I read or play I pay close attention to how the characters behave, and the moment there are a couple of actions that I think are nonsensical or out of nowhere, the story as a whole begins to lose interest for me.
That said, I don't want to nor can I judge your current writing by referring to scenes from 4 years ago, so we'll see

I wish you good luck with future projects, which I really think I will keep an eye on(y)

• Red Heart

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I wanted to break the cycle of MC meeting a girl and fucking them after some conversation with a surprise twist. It was meant to be abrupt and unexpected so it can be impactful and seeing all the rage about it, I think it's done its job pretty well.

This whole game MC meets a girl and after some time he fucks them right? So, the player expects the same for Sarah's mother but, no! She was there to kill him from the beginning, she had the gun in her purse and was just waiting for the right moment.

I think an ending needs to make the player feel something, either good or bad. That's why I did, because I know this was the most impactful way of doing it. And believe me, the first draft even had a more fucked up ending, but I've changed it because I didn't have the heart to do that.
What you did is rob the MC of the memory of the most important day of his life.
He also wasn't able to be there for his wives when they delivered his children.
He couldn't be there for his children in those crucial early moments either.
The harem also couldn't have know if he ever wakes up again.

You talk about good and bad endings. Well this was a very bad one.
And it didn't have to be one. You could have given the MC his "and they lived happily ever after" but you had to taint it.
You robbed the MC of very important moments with his family just because you wanted to be edgy.
That you had something even worse planned just makes that even more disgusting.

You also talk about about making the player feel some thing.
I agree it makes me feel to never give you money ever again because now I know that you like to pull shit like this.

And you're right about the Serena bit, she had to go for MC to be complete. I was thinking of a classic goodbye, but why would she leave? MC's going to need even more help with that many children, It didn't make sense for her to just say goodbye and leave and MC would know that she's always there. This way he can be his own man without any crutches, is he going to be a successful one? Will see.
Yeah no.

Killing a part of MC to make him "complete" is bullshit.
What would have been better is MC realizing that he doesn't need her anymore and that he can easily stand on his own then they say goodbye to each other. Though I'm not sure she had to go to begin with. She is part of the MC.
Instead you basically ripped her out of MCs brain. That's not MC being his own man. That's him being crippled.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
What you did is rob the MC of the memory of the most important day of his life.
He also wasn't able to be there for his wives when they delivered his children.
He couldn't be there for his children in those crucial early moments either.
The harem also couldn't have know if he ever wakes up again.

You talk about good and bad endings. Well this was a very bad one.
And it didn't have to be one. You could have given the MC his "and they lived happily ever after" but you had to taint it.
You robbed the MC of very important moments with his family just because you wanted to be edgy.
That you had something even worse planned just makes that even more disgusting.

You also talk about about making the player feel some thing.
I agree it makes me feel to never give you money ever again because now I know that you like to pull shit like this.

Yeah no.

Killing a part of MC to make him "complete" is bullshit.
What would have been better is MC realizing that he doesn't need her anymore and that he can easily stand on his own then they say goodbye to each other. Though I'm not sure she had to go to begin with. She is part of the MC.
Instead you basically ripped her out of MCs brain. That's not MC being his own man. That's him being crippled.
Yes, I could've, but I didn't 'cause this is my story and if you don't like it, fine. Good riddance!

• Wow
Reactions: Non-ya-8usnus

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good game with decent ending, though i did not like Seacth teasing us, with Sarah's mom joining the harem and then pulling a stunt like that. But even with that little negative in the ending, i did like that we got to see the three side milfs in the ending also, so over all positive feelings.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes