3.00 star(s) 28 Votes

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Derealization [v0.0.3a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 349 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
nyc work:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
The writing needs a bit of work but all in all it's looking like a great game with an interesting story

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
What's this about bugfix, is there a new download for 3a? Is there a patch or something?

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
I did. You're definitely a real piece of work there, pal. Since the dev said no NTR, that means the MC does the cheating. But, you're a lil boy cuck, who has no brain in his head.
pity on your head..who said i wait for NTR did i write something like that ? you don't even know how to read.. im not cuck but legends says ;

" What a person has on his mind comes out in his conversation "

i think you are the cuck one and call me if you need some help.. i will bring mind developing toys for you..

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
pity on your head..who said i wait for NTR did i write something like that ? you don't even know how to read.. im not cuck but legends says ;

i think you are the cuck one and call me if you need some help.. i will bring mind developing toys for you..
Your fucking signature tells it. If you didn't want people to know that you're a cuck, you really should change that.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
Derealization [v0.0.3a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB:
I would like to request a mirror on another host please. I've been using Mixdrop ever since Nopy closed down but starting this week it just times out. I click Download, wait for the countdown, click Download the second time, a new tab pops up like usual but then it never starts downloading.

I've been trying it at different times of day, and in different browsers, every day since your post and it never works.

Thanks in advance!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
my last save game was from spetember last year, and this version 3 is no new content and just bug fixes

You milk that cow boy! yeeee haaaawww

edit: poor buggers only getting 48 bucks a month so aye, maybe I get it!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020

xD OMG!

Dude. Check your grammar and spelling. I mean seriously, Google Translate can do a better job than this, or even better, write in your own language, then we'll see if we're gonna bother replying at all.

• Haha
Reactions: AryanKarthick

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I've just played it for the first time. How is the ending in this update? I downloaded and it shows 0.2 but it is 0.3, right? So I'm not sure if I played 0.2 or 0.3

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes