VN Ren'Py Abandoned Derealization [v0.0.5.0] [Greenish Purple]

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Title screen for Windows Mixdrop link download indicates V0.0.2 download was completed within the last 15 minutes. Has the title screen just not been updated, or is the windows mixdrop link out of date?

(and to answer the question before it gets asked, I am not using the walk through mod, as it appears to have not been updated and is still for 0.0.2)

Reactions: boraxkarloff

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Man, I'm just 30 and ~55-60% grey now. Dude lost the genetic lottery.
yeah, I'm......decades.......years older than you and have only about 20% grey - lucked out on the genetic lottery but had friends who went bald in college or grey in their 20-30s. There's no accounting for it.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hmm, I also only get vs 0.02. I tried also the mega link and the compressed. For PC. Strange!
I did a new play through

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Love the dialogue ( really good use of camera angles, interactions are witty and to the point) in this game. This and Going Rogue are my new favorites.
Hope it gets more traction/attention, I think a lot of people overlooked it.

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
I totally skipped through the plot to see how sex was handled. It's alright good start. It reminds me of a scene from a Family Guy episode where a Jewish guy explains some real estate venture he owns and the girl next to him goes: "we are going to have sex". Maybe sometime! Sometime in this lifetime there will be sex in this game! I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to happen! But it might! What I really liked more than anything else is that thing where you were able to type in a book title....maybe we could put that kind of interactivity more places. I don't know why "no pregnancy". Seems like it would make an interesting twist.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Interesting VN... A bit of a "breath of fresh air" imho.
Way it's written, leaves the mind going a bit.

On topic of as a few mentioned, so much grey hair before hit 30.
It's plausible.. Stress is a shitty thing, especially coupled with mental conditions.
My self, I had more grey hairs in my mid to high 20s, than now in my late 30s(barely none right now).
Being forced to find new jobs constantly cuz of cuts, lay-offs, what not.
And having to go back to the school bench for re-education. It's a bitch.

My gripe, is that the MC see himself as "middle-aged". While middle-aged is the period (age of 40 - 60),
before you're considered "old" (60+).
These days, cuz of the "second period millennials"(born '90-'96), it's accepted to call someone age of 37+ Middle-aged, in the US.
As it's the median of expected average lifespan.
(I'll always frown on that though! :p But I'm neither born, or live in the US. So I'll go by whats globally accepted.)
Myself, I grew up being taught that middle-aged is the middle point of between when someone leaves the "nest"
(normally age of 20) to start their own life, and the day they would go off with pension(normally 65+). Which is 42/43.
(obviously some "leave their nest" sooner, or later, than others.)

Apart from that... Not bad! Not bad at all!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Genre:
Current :

Planned
:

Never:
No pregnancy

Too bad.Don't suppose Dev would reconsider ;). Only asking because the game has my interest (y).
Do respect Dev choice. Their game, Their work, Their decision. Keep up the good work

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes