• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Derealization [v0.0.5.0] [Greenish Purple]

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Love the theme, the plot and the tone of it. An earlier poster worded it in a lovely A4 page text wall, so I'll omit that bit and get straight to what has been bugging me about this.

The MC is not even 30, but sports quite an amount of grey hair. I'll overlook the fact that the description mentions him as "young" adult in his barely 30s, but instead focus on that serious amount of grey.
I'm 38 and even I don't have such an amount when sporting a full beard. So for posterity's sake, and for pedantic peeps like me: consider to either change his age to be almost 40 or remove the grey.
I understand that the grey may look mature, charming, at least that's what the 'whamans' say, but in games it becomes an itch you can't scratch. Like a 20+ old looking like a 14 y/o just for the shota tag.
Anyways.
Love the game, the MC is just... a pet peeve. xD

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
Love the theme, the plot and the tone of it. An earlier poster worded it in a lovely A4 page text wall, so I'll omit that bit and get straight to what has been bugging me about this.

The MC is not even 30, but sports quite an amount of grey hair. I'll overlook the fact that the description mentions him as "young" adult in his barely 30s, but instead focus on that serious amount of grey.
I'm 38 and even I don't have such an amount when sporting a full beard. So for posterity's sake, and for pedantic peeps like me: consider to either change his age to be almost 40 or remove the grey.
I understand that the grey may look mature, charming, at least that's what the 'whamans' say, but in games it becomes an itch you can't scratch. Like a 20+ old looking like a 14 y/o just for the shota tag.
Anyways.
Love the game, the MC is just... a pet peeve. xD
Man, I'm just 30 and ~55-60% grey now. Dude lost the genetic lottery.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
idk if the dev reads this but if they do:

Don't end the name of your game with a fucking full stop, it makes the filenames go all stupid and you have to fuck around getting it to run on certain systems and with certain programs, it's a completely unnecessary annoyance for players

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
update log from itchio

"""An update that is the first in a series of updates for version 0.0.3

Tomorrow at 7PM.

Series of updates looks.

0.0.3a - this one. (Extension of the prologue. Closing a number of plot holes.)

0.0.3b -next one. (Extension of the Jilla's and Gray routes. Improving most of the visuals.)

0.0.3 - final one. (The addition of sounds and music. The addition of a number of sex scenes.)

""

so no new content

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes