VN Ren'Py Abandoned Derealization [v0.0.5.0] [Greenish Purple]

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
when i downloaded from Mega it's show's me the same file as yours. But when i open the game it's show's me the old version. That's it! Now i am downloading from deferent link .

Reactions: Pinsel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
when i downloaded from Mega it's show's me the same file as yours. But when i open the game it's show's me the old version. That's it! Now i am downloading from deferent link .
yeah , at the startscreen
but i think it just misses an update - may have slipped Greenish

the game version is :
define config.name = _("Derealization")

define gui.show_name = True

define config.version = "0.0.3a"

best/best2.png needs a update

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Derealization [v0.0.3a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 384 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 349 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey JokerLeader ... Just asking: could it be you messed something up with your compressed version? Taking part of the v0.02 version? I´m asking because it shows in the main screen v0.02 and my attempt to load my last save resulted in "game over" - thats it for 0.02 - even startet a new game (sometimes the dev changes something and it necessary to start over) ... but still at the same scene my last save ended the new game ended too ....
After checking the files I saw the new image folder for 0.03a ... so hmmm, but the game exe is maybe the 0.02 (its from july last year) - soooo was it on your end or was even the uncompressed version "messed up" ? (I downloaded only your compressed version) ^^
Or it´s even intended to be like this and the "new" scenes are implemented at the start of the game? .... I´m confused

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Hey JokerLeader ... Just asking: could it be you messed something up with your compressed version? Taking part of the v0.02 version? I´m asking because it shows in the main screen v0.02 and my attempt to load my last save resulted in "game over" - thats it for 0.02 - even startet a new game (sometimes the dev changes something and it necessary to start over) ... but still at the same scene my last save ended the new game ended too ....
After checking the files I saw the new image folder for 0.03a ... so hmmm, but the game exe is maybe the 0.02 (its from july last year) - soooo was it on your end or was even the uncompressed version "messed up" ? ^^
its a matter of not updated pics ;)

best/best2 maybe slipped through

game version is

define config.name = _("Derealization")

define gui.show_name = True

define config.version = "0.0.3a"

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes