VN Ren'Py Abandoned Derealization [v0.0.5.0] [Greenish Purple]

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Good start. The story is different from the usual and tiresome manwhore, landlady (better stop here) bs, so yeah, it's great.

Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: Greenish

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630351204663.png

Here are some thoughts under the skirt of this game:

So, guys, 90% of the most divisive scene is over. I must admit that I have never had so much fucking in such a short amount of time.

1630351243463.png

Another scene is ready! But I'm afraid 40% of this scene will have to be changed later during polishing for the sake of the narrative.

1630351262011.png

Hi guys, it's been a nice week, work on the last scene is going faster than I thought. Now, almost in parallel, I am writing the post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: driverman

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630655369778.png

My, my, my, Delilah
Why, why, why, Delilah
I could see, that girl was no good for me
But I was lost like a slave that no man could free
At break of day when that man drove away, I was waiting
I crossed the street to her house and she opened the door
She stood there laughing
I felt the knife in my hand and she laughed no more
My, my, my, Delilah
Why, why, why, Delilah
So before they come to break down the door
Forgive me Delilah, I just couldn't take anymore

Greenish

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
So im guessing the 9th is off the table huh
It's sad, but yes. I couldn't imagine that as soon as I announced the release date, my entire environment would decide to work against me.
In short, I don't have access to my computer right now.
So I guess the release will be as soon as I get to it.
Because no matter how ridiculous it sounds, all I had to do was click on the big red button and the game would be released.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's sad, but yes. I couldn't imagine that as soon as I announced the release date, my entire environment would decide to work against me.
In short, I don't have access to my computer right now.
So I guess the release will be as soon as I get to it.
Because no matter how ridiculous it sounds, all I had to do was click on the big red button and the game would be released.
Its what often happens man, usually when devs puts out an official release date there's always something that causes a delay

Nov 7, 2017
There are some files missing such as d3dcompiler_47.dll, libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll, nvdrs.dll and say.vbs in the libs\windows-x86_64 folder. Which gave me a "Windows Script Host - Can not find script file" error when I launched the game. Lucky me I fixed it. I just copied those files from another Ren'Py game to fix it. I don't know if anyone else have this problem when they downloaded and extract the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greenish

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just a small tip for garnering interest...

Don't put a solo shot of a beardy man in the banner. Put some bitches in there. This is marketing 101. Sex sells.

Ok for real though. At a glance, the renders look to be really high quality, models are smoking hot, the story doesn't seem like a copy pasta, the English seems fine. So why is the patreon numbers so low? I wouldn't be surprised if this banner is the biggest reason no one even clicked on the latest updates link.

edit: much better now

Last edited:

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
I
Just a small tip for garnering interest...

Don't put a solo shot of a beardy man in the banner. Put some bitches in there. This is marketing 101. Sex sells.

Ok for real though. At a glance, the renders look to be really high quality, models are smoking hot, the story doesn't seem like a copy pasta, the English seems fine. So why is the patreon numbers so low? I wouldn't be surprised if this banner is the biggest reason no one even clicked on the latest updates link.
I strongly agree with this, dev if you're reading this, change the banner and put all them sexy chicks in the banner.

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes