3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Inicio-min(1)_optimized.png

Overview:
Max, a knight apprentice of the court and his wife Mei, a descendant of the goddess are charged with the mission of investigating and destroying a darkness that is ravaging a remote village and could soon endanger the entire continent.
Soon Max and Mei have an accident dealing with the darkness and Max ends up in coma because of that. Mei will have to do everything possible to end the darkness and restore Max's consciousness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-11
Release Date: 2019-11-26
Developer: SonaGate -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

457855_Captura_de_pantalla_55.jpg 457856_Captura_de_pantalla_56.jpg 457857_Captura_de_pantalla_58.jpg 457848_Captura_de_pantalla_50.jpg 457852_Captura_de_pantalla_51.jpg 457853_Captura_de_pantalla_53.jpg 457854_Captura_de_pantalla_41.jpg MeiMaidWGrab.png AlicexMikeBJ-2.png SarahxAreonxMei-1-1.png

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The patreon is still not approved, although I don't really care much, what I would love to hear is what the game looks like to you guys, I invite you all to join the discord. Thank you for playing it.

Some tips:

- Use the campfires to recover life.
- Pick up objects on the ground (pickaxes, gold, etc...)
- Improve the weapon in the south shop in the village, it can be done if you have an upgrade stone, you get it by completing an adventurers guild mission or finding ores on the map.

Current content:
- 2 main missions from beginning to end.
- 2 secondary missions, only the beginning available ("House of Debauchery" ends when you talk with Areon and "After the Stalker" is only the letter, these missions are preparations for the future).
- Event in the village with the Old Man.

On the other hand I have tried to make the English as legible and less "engrish" as possible, I'm sorry if there are errors.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
The structure of your request seems good so you just have to click on 'Report' on the OP and ask for it to be moved to the 'Games' thread, a staff member will get that sorted out as soon as possible.
I also suggest you contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The structure of your request seems good so you just have to click on 'Report' on the OP and ask for it to be moved to the 'Games' thread, a staff member will get that sorted out as soon as possible.
I also suggest you contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that you can be easily identified.
Hey, thanks.
I've already reported it, as soon as I created the post, I'm waiting for it to be moved.

D

Deleted member 1536755

Looks great! How about adding in some lesbian corruption?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Well, I haven't played it yet, but I hope Schwarzenegger up there is at least a somewhat decent character.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I defeated 4 big monsters before aquiring the quest. Now I am stuck.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I defeated 4 big monsters before aquiring the quest. Now I am stuck.
I think there was a confusion in calling them "big monsters", they are not turn-based battles, they are bosses that will come in the following updates.

This "0.1" is more of a test build for the short duration, I wanted to see what people thought about the story and more importantly English.

The current content is described in the first post

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I think the English is okay. It's not flawless, but there are MUCH worse games on this website. It's understandable and it never gets really bothersome, for me at least. I like the way you worked in the combat, although it has to be asked if you are skipping out the normal enemy battles, why even have them in the game in the first place. I get that you want to have big boss fights that mean something, but at this point it's just running around the map bumping into enemy sprites.

A final tip would be to just make things a bit clearer. I picked up the treasure map that spoke about north of the village, but I can't go north of the village. That means either I did something wrong (and then you need to mark your map entrances/exits) or north of the village doesn't exist yet, but then the map shouldn't exist either. It's the same thing with the stalker quest; either I can do it but then you need to give me more hints about what I'm looking for OR you don't implement it yet if there's nothing to be done. In that same way the entrance to what I assume is "level 3" which is blocked off by pickaxe rocks should be blocked off by something you don't have the tools for, so as a player it's clear that there's no progress there in 0.1.

All in all, enough to have me interested in more.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think the English is okay. It's not flawless, but there are MUCH worse games on this website. It's understandable and it never gets really bothersome, for me at least. I like the way you worked in the combat, although it has to be asked if you are skipping out the normal enemy battles, why even have them in the game in the first place. I get that you want to have big boss fights that mean something, but at this point it's just running around the map bumping into enemy sprites.

A final tip would be to just make things a bit clearer. I picked up the treasure map that spoke about north of the village, but I can't go north of the village. That means either I did something wrong (and then you need to mark your map entrances/exits) or north of the village doesn't exist yet, but then the map shouldn't exist either. It's the same thing with the stalker quest; either I can do it but then you need to give me more hints about what I'm looking for OR you don't implement it yet if there's nothing to be done. In that same way the entrance to what I assume is "level 3" which is blocked off by pickaxe rocks should be blocked off by something you don't have the tools for, so as a player it's clear that there's no progress there in 0.1.

All in all, enough to have me interested in more.
The truth is that you are right, I didn't think it through at the time, I'm so sorry.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes