3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I have to say, this Game keeps on giving.

I found a new Ending still. :)

Awesome.

I have a Question @Ryder77

You spoke of a nice, a mean and a very mean Eve.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I have to say, this Game keeps on giving.

I found a new Ending still. :)
The epilogue is structured, at least in part, with many different components that fit together in various ways. There is the job component with the firm (three different positions, with different routes to get there), a component with the Judge, a componet with Tony and a component with ancillary characters. Depending on choices made, these components might all interact in different ways.

So, there should be numerous variations on the endings.

I have a Question @Ryder77

You spoke of a nice, a mean and a very mean Eve.

No. Those are the two "no position" Eve endings. There is no third ending down that path.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The closest you can get to a happy ending with Eve is where you get the relatively nice version of Eve, don't get a position with the firm and don't accept any other positions. You still end up with her if you get the meaner version of Eve, but that ending's not so happy.
Okay, thanks for the heads up.
How do I not get a position with the firm without getting an instant Game Over though?
I tried rejecting Mr. Gordon and that King guy's advances, but then I get instant Game Over.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Okay, thanks for the heads up.
How do I not get a position with the firm without getting an instant Game Over though?
I tried rejecting Mr. Gordon and that King guy's advances, but then I get instant Game Over.
There are a lot of ways through the game where you get to the end, but don't get offered a position as an associate.

Generally speaking, there should get enough Career Points to make it to the end, but still not get the associate position.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017

So no higher Definition Render? The Picture is a bit grainy, so i was hoping there could be a cleaner and higher resolved Version.
That was a hope I often had when doing the renders for the game. Alas... :)

Let me see what I can do.

Reactions: Mika2w

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks. The trick was to finish it before I started posting it. :)

KC was definitely an inspiration for the game. I don't mind the sprites / background style and it was, practically, the only way I could have done the game. I would never have finished if I'd had to render every scene in full.

I made a decision not to go as far in that direction as KC, and other games. You do see a bit more in the epilogue, such as a change in hair color or a new tattoo, depending on the ending, but I wanted to keep the game a little more "realistic", relatively speaking. Also, given that the game takes place over four months, which didn't allow for too much in the way of physical changes.

Yes, that too was a deliberate choice. As I say in my little post game summary, above, that may not have been the right choice. If I was starting over with the game, or rewriting it (neither of which will happen), I would add some more internal development for the MC. Alas.

At this point, I don't even know if there will be a next project. I'm just now in the stage of deleting the Descent assets from my computer and tidying up some stuff. The next game, if it ever happens, is some time away.

Thanks for your comments. :)
Just want to say, this was fantastic, and I replayed a number of times to see how to get all of the endings. I loved that choices made in the early game (like the loan) would have an impact on the end. My favorite ending, of course, being the 'Eve pretty much owns me now' one. :) I do hope you do another game.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very enjoyable in the end think I've had about 3-4 different endings very enjoyable. If you haven't played this I would highly recommend that you do. @Ryder77 has done a fantastic job.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just want to say, this was fantastic, and I replayed a number of times to see how to get all of the endings. I loved that choices made in the early game (like the loan) would have an impact on the end. My favorite ending, of course, being the 'Eve pretty much owns me now' one. :) I do hope you do another game.
Thanks, much appreciated. At this point, I'm not sure if another game is in the cards, but who knows.

Very enjoyable in the end think I've had about 3-4 different endings very enjoyable. If you haven't played this I would highly recommend that you do. @Ryder77 has done a fantastic job.
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
thanks for the previous answer, one more question there are some essences with erik the ex boyfriend or with ashley and there are possible endings with each of them

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
@Ryder77

BTW, one thing that worked very well is the little zoom effect. it somehow made me ignore the small render number of most scenes

the only thing i hated is putting the fat disgusting guy in the game. i hate it when he's there

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thanks, much appreciated. At this point, I'm not sure if another game is in the cards, but who knows.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
take a well deserved breather..watch this thread until the people wanting more finally destroy your will and you turn into a melting sack of "fan-fiction" writer and do a lesbian/futa/monstergirl/furry/transformation/incest/beastiality/true-romance/circle-squirt/BDSM(no NTR..its obvious noone on this site likes that.. ;) ) game that shocks everyone into silence and money tossing at your direction.
or..just make another game when your juices are flowing again and rely on your fine ability to write a good tale and if you are unsure if you wish to continue rendering..team up..post a request in the general discussions thread for a rendering partner..

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Damn good game, damn good. The ending with the judge presiding over the wedding ceremony is my favorite. :love:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
You already know what I think, one of the best adult games I've played (and I still have to finish it once!)
So a big thank you, if you'll ever decide to go for some form of crowdfunding (hopefully a less strict version of Patreon) you can be damn sure I'd be one of the supporters.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
thanks for the previous answer, one more question there are some essences with erik the ex boyfriend or with ashley and there are possible endings with each of them
I assume you're asking about the epilogue? If so...

I hope that answered your question.

@Ryder77

Again, you're asking about the epilogue? If so...

BTW, one thing that worked very well is the little zoom effect. it somehow made me ignore the small render number of most scenes
Thanks. The zoom effect was my way of compensating for the lack of animation. :)

the only thing i hated is putting the fat disgusting guy in the game. i hate it when he's there
Well, some people hated him...

Damn good game, damn good. The ending with the judge is my favorite. :love:
... and some people liked him. :)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You already know what I think, one of the best adult games I've played (and I still have to finish it once!)
So a big thank you, if you'll ever decide to go for some form of crowdfunding (hopefully a less strict version of Patreon) you can be damn sure I'd be one of the supporters.
Thanks! (And I hope you enjoy the endings, when you finally finish.)

And I appreciate the offer, but if I do another game, it will be for fun and posted for free, like this one.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
First i want to thank you for finishing the game, lot of devs just abandon their project mid development. You have great concept and interesting characters in the game. Similar to katie's corruption but more story focused. Good job on this game and hope you'll do more in the future. (y)

But here's my opinion about this game. Your game was influenced by katie's corruption right? imo i prefer that. It's because in KC i don't have to worry about failing the game. It's about choosing the path that i like with no fear about failing, it's more enjoyable when you think. Whereas in your game i have to focus on not failing if i want to continue to progress, even choosing some choices that i hate. In the end i focus more on how to get those internship points more than enjoying the lewd content. It's fine to use that internship points to get the ending where you fail or get the job. But maybe don't put a "game over if you fail to meet this criteria" thing every chapter or month in this case.

Oh and also more render on lewd scenes doesn't always necessary. A lot of japanese VN have only one CG per scene, the key is the dialogue. I recall some of your lewd scenes has short dialogue that i think you can explore more. Thank you for the game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.30 star(s) 65 Votes