myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
When will you be able to stalk his daughters in the game? The MC looks like one of those villains from the old superman movie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busted1201 and laeg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems to be missing some tags like oral vaginal urination and not sure if it needs sexual harassment or rape.

Will most likely have incest at some point as you can grope your younger daughters breast and also get a BJ from the wife while the younger daughter is present. It also looks like she is also only allowed to do things if the MC says that she can. Most of the girls seem to have big tits so I'm kind of glad I saved that girl as she has smaller ones.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
sighs I think I got a ponytail fetish now. Already will probably be a download since I see exhibition but sighs I don't want to see naked violence. I'll just wait patiently for vaginal sex.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Almighty

As far as I could see there was no exhibitionism. There is BJ's as well as vaginal sex already in the game. The game is choice geared and you decide how you want the MC to act. Some options you pick change/alter how the next chapters will progress.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Alright, this was way more solid of a first release than I was expecting, the renders are indeed too dark and being a post apocalyptic world doesn't mean everything has to be a barren landscape. Some small plants would not only survive whatever the hell went on but also thrive on an ambient with overall less everything else, thus leading to more abundant but low vegetation, unsuitable for human or large animal consumption but enough to have at least a minimal amount of greenery.

Also, the outskirts of Old Kairo, that means Cairo itself or the project city of New Cairo? If the former, then the events in the game are relatively close to the Nile, which would remove most issues. What about the radiation/pollution, you ask? Well, the waterflow would've probably deposited the dangerous contents in the Mediterrnean Sea unless there is an active source of said elements upstream, perhaps in Ethiopia or Sudan (though that would leave open to full use the waters from even above in the river, in Uganda. If the latter is the case the situation is almost the same but with more space for no water to be found as you wouldn't really have a good way to get to the Nile unless going north and then re-entering the delta floodbasin or going through Cairo, which is generally not a good idea in a post-apocalyptic scenario. All in all, Egypt is one of the most promising places to find society rebuilding after a major disaster, geography is actually pretty good and having most of the population would no doubt free up their most important resource: water.

Perhaps the Nile is heavily controlled by a group of bands and tribes and that's overall an excellent thing since they would have re-developed agriculture and less logistically intensive forms of warfare (spears for example, a lot of spears. Also, making your spear entirely out of metal would be retarded, you want to be efficient in all resources you can get, think about fortresses of broken concrete and a strong artesanal basis for the production of weapons: few have survived, those who can make usable weapons will be the first to get high-ranking positions after the actual leaders, followed quickly by those who know how to start farms. If MC's city-state is relevant to the region in any shape or form it would have a solid hierarchy, think about Ur or Babylon but with the remains of a far more powerful civilization to try and learn from. Also, as soon as fuel runs out definitely the nomads in Asia who survived will have a fantastic time with their horses and archery.

Also also, I kinda feel bad for any city on the coast of the Mediterranean, they would be facing what would amount to the second Sea People's coming.

Alright, this was way more solid of a first release than I was expecting, the renders are indeed too dark and being a post apocalyptic world doesn't mean everything has to be a barren landscape. Some small plants would not only survive whatever the hell went on but also thrive on an ambient with overall less everything else, thus leading to more abundant but low vegetation, unsuitable for human or large animal consumption but enough to have at least a minimal amount of greenery.

Also, the outskirts of Old Kairo, that means Cairo itself or the project city of New Cairo? If the former, then the events in the game are relatively close to the Nile, which would remove most issues. What about the radiation/pollution, you ask? Well, the waterflow would've probably deposited the dangerous contents in the Mediterrnean Sea unless there is an active source of said elements upstream, perhaps in Ethiopia or Sudan (though that would leave open to full use the waters from even above in the river, in Uganda. If the latter is the case the situation is almost the same but with more space for no water to be found as you wouldn't really have a good way to get to the Nile unless going north and then re-entering the delta floodbasin or going through Cairo, which is generally not a good idea in a post-apocalyptic scenario. All in all, Egypt is one of the most promising places to find society rebuilding after a major disaster, geography is actually pretty good and having most of the population would no doubt free up their most important resource: water.

Perhaps the Nile is heavily controlled by a group of bands and tribes and that's overall an excellent thing since they would have re-developed agriculture and less logistically intensive forms of warfare (spears for example, a lot of spears. Also, making your spear entirely out of metal would be retarded, you want to be efficient in all resources you can get, think about fortresses of broken concrete and a strong artesanal basis for the production of weapons: few have survived, those who can make usable weapons will be the first to get high-ranking positions after the actual leaders, followed quickly by those who know how to start farms. If MC's city-state is relevant to the region in any shape or form it would have a solid hierarchy, think about Ur or Babylon but with the remains of a far more powerful civilization to try and learn from. Also, as soon as fuel runs out definitely the nomads in Asia who survived will have a fantastic time with their horses and archery.

Also also, I kinda feel bad for any city on the coast of the Mediterranean, they would be facing what would amount to the second Sea People's coming.
How far people would've gone in the efforts of recovering a little bit of comfort would depend on how bad the initial disaster was and how much time came and went after that. It would be a slow (historically) bounceback but it would happen if mankind survived the first few tens of years.

Hold up. There are some fuel stabilizers that can make gas take up to three years to go bad (if properly stored and maintained). If I'm getting it right, the girls were born already with the world gone to shit. Alright, that means someone out there has means to extract petroleum and turn into gas (or make etanol by some ungodly means since every square inch you could throw a plant on you'd want to have a plant already there for food).
OP, how long ago did the worldfuckery happen?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Love the female characters, especially the wife and youngest daughter. Like the concept/idea in general. Did not like: Killing the black raider girl - always dislike killing female NPCs, also a waste of a good looking character. Also, the beating of the psycho raider girl was excessive. The humiliation (peeing) scene could have been hot, but with her looking like that, it wasn't. Perhaps the beating could have been less bloody? Or not bloody at all? Perhaps an optional choice: beating OR humiliation? And the darkness of some of the renders have already been commented on. Nevertheless, very much looking forward to some action with the ladies introduced in future updates.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Love the female characters, especially the wife and youngest daughter. Like the concept/idea in general. Did not like: Killing the black raider girl - always dislike killing female NPCs, also a waste of a good looking character. Also, the beating of the psycho raider girl was excessive. The humiliation (peeing) scene could have been hot, but with her looking like that, it wasn't. Perhaps the beating could have been less bloody? Or not bloody at all? Perhaps an optional choice: beating OR humiliation? And the darkness of some of the renders have already been commented on. Nevertheless, very much looking forward to some action with the ladies introduced in future updates.
While those would have been aesthethically more pleasing, would you go to the extra length to not injure someone who attacked you 100% wanting to kill you? Also, it may be a waste but was overall justified, a compromise I can think of would be yeeting the spear at the man and then defeating both girls and using them.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
While those would have been aesthethically more pleasing, would you go to the extra length to not injure someone who attacked you 100% wanting to kill you? Also, it may be a waste but was overall justified, a compromise I can think of would be yeeting the spear at the man and then defeating both girls and using them.
Nah, I agree in general, if someone is trying to kill you, you chuck a spear at them. I would have preferred if the now deceased raider was male, saving the foxy black chick for a later - non-lethal - encounter.

As for what I would have done to psycho asian raider chick: of course not if we're talking about reality, but this isn't exactly a realistic game isn't it? Since MC seems to be a serious badass I'm a 100% certain he could take her down without leaving her face a bloody mess - it 's no less likely than anything else in the story. Or put it this way, it's not more unrealistic than putting your cock between the teeth of someone who you've beaten up, who probably thinks you are going to kill her afterwards anyway and is already established as a psycho. So. This is a fantasy, quite illogical in most aspects (as you yourself has so eloquently decribed for us above), so it's really only the devs' imagination stopping him from doing whatever he wants to do.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Nah, I agree in general, if someone is trying to kill you, you chuck a spear at them. I would have preferred if the now deceased raider was male, saving the foxy black chick for a later - non-lethal - encounter.

As for what I would have done to psycho asian raider chick: of course not if we're talking about reality, but this isn't exactly a realistic game isn't it? Since MC seems to be a serious badass I'm a 100% certain he could take her down without leaving her face a bloody mess - it 's no less likely than anything else in the story. Or put it this way, it's not more unrealistic than putting your cock between the teeth of someone who you've beaten up, who probably thinks you are going to kill her afterwards anyway and is already established as a psycho. So. This is a fantasy, quite illogical in most aspects (as you yourself has so eloquently decribed for us above), so it's really only the devs' imagination stopping him from doing whatever he wants to do.
He did himself mention that "I'm getting too old for this. Next time I may not be as lucky."
There's no denying the game is painting him as a badass but we can't ignore how age is catching up to him, I don't doubt he could've taken her down without messing up her nice face but that would've required moments more to decide his intentions and how to do it, perhaps too much time since he threw his spear while the other two were gathering their weapons. Wasting a second thinking about preserving a nice face could've got him killed and I'm fairly sure he knew that too.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This is one of the flat out hottest games I've played in a while. A very short but sweet early release, definitely looking forward to more.

The only thing I was bothered by was "elve." Am I supposed to read that "elf" Or "el-ve?" But it's a trivial complaint in what is so far a great game.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes