wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I like what's here so far. I'm looking forward to more. Once a game is established and I really like it, I am fairly likely to support it, at least for a bit, so keep up the great work! I suggest using if you intend to get more taboo though.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Quite intriguing start (specially if you check all the choices :eek:) and good story about desert stalkers and zeta actually but then there is one thing that happened i disliked and it ruined this game for me... thought this was an RPG where your choices matter :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For a v0.01 it seems decent, but not sure about this one yet...

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I read all the comments, based on them this is a heavy maledom game, but then why the heck does it have a femdom tag as well? Will it have separate paths (hopefully) or is this yet another case of misunderstanding of the tags? In any case, if this is a maledom game only I want to know, so I can avoid the game. Thanks.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
but it seem no matter what choice you pick the event after is virtually the same, expected for 1st choice to send the little girl (her b00bs are huge, must be a side effect from all the radiation :eek:) away 1st THEN get some action with the wife (like come on wtf kind of a person uses his wife like that in front of his own little daughter, better yet how dafuq is this game even on patreon :WaitWhat:). With that said, will inc3st even be avoidable or i'll have to edit the script myself to even play this game lol
For a v0.01 it seems decent, but not sure about this one yet...
He didn't have incest yet tho. Just light groping and maybe exhibitionism. Nothing in there is incest. I thought the scene was fuckin hot.

I read all the comments, based on them this is a heavy maledom game, but then why the heck does it have a femdom tag as well? Will it have separate paths (hopefully) or is this yet another case of misunderstanding of the tags? In any case, if this is a maledom game only I want to know, so I can avoid the game. Thanks.
From what I can see there's a maledom vs semi-dom route, I assume femdom will exist in a future date but as of right now I didn't find any.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
He didn't have incest yet tho. Just light groping and maybe exhibitionism. Nothing in there is incest. I thought the scene was fuckin hot.

From what I can see there's a maledom vs semi-dom route, I assume femdom will exist in a future date but as of right now I didn't find any.
Thanks for replying.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I like the start of this, story seems original and the renders are nice, not great but good, a tad bit fuzzy. Females are all hot so far. Lots of choices, we'll see if they make a huge difference I suppose, but they seem to so far.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Definitely huge potential here. I like the idea of free roam but I hope there isn't too much focus on repeatable events.

If nothing else, all those Z's and Q's will make this game a strong contender to win the F95 Scrabble tournament.

altmas66

May 4, 2020
i will only ask you one thing: don't give up this game!!!!
ohh and make the mc cappable to fuck his daughters!!
:BootyTime:

D

Deleted member 2651761

You are a natural at making sexy and intriguing adult games. Can't wait to see the finished version of this, and hopefully it will have tons of content. Thanks dev!

Flecchikun

May 6, 2017
Ok, after giving it a play I am willing to share my take on it:
A problem i have with most game dev's in the AAA industry is they think dunking everything in ink as black as their hoddies makes it better, and this game shares that problem, the images were so dark to make them look "Normal" I had to drive the contrast until everything else was pale as a sheet.

Great music choices, I've left it running on the splash screen to just listen to it, so that was a solid pick.

All in all, after fixing the Darkwash over the artwork, I expect good things from this.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hey 1st of all congrats on the release.
I am such a sucker for post-apo that even if I dont want to I will have to try it at some point ;)
The only thing that worries me is this line
SPOILER said:
where your wife and daughters live
because how can you be
Overview said:
a free warrior roaming the dunes
and have family? but i digress :rolleyes:
Good luck to you buddy

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Well this is great so far, but ya a couple of those renders are super dark and hard to see. Excited for this to go forward!!

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well he is planning to take older doughter with him so probably in next updates..

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
heavily choice based game where they actually make a difference. honestly aside from the one elve scene in the city being to dark i have no complaints about this game and look forward to more. i'll probably wait for one more update before i patron but the the chances of me doing so seem good. ontop of which its a post-apoc game. i'll admit im not into graphic violence too much. but as long as it doesnt hit deppresing territory (if we make the right choices) then im all in.

just realized woulda been nice to scene a cumshot end with the wife but eh small detail. hope we can decide where to finish in the future.

but yeah once again great first release.

good luck to you dev.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hey everyone! Dev here. I just created an account here.

If anyone reads this: I read every single one of your comments and I appreciate the criticism and am glad that most of you like the first version so far.

I will make a post on my patreon this weekend where I talk about most of the things I read here and also explain what you can expect in the future.
Just this ahead: I will not only work on the second day, but also fix some things of the first day.
And a huge thanks to everyone who pledged in already!

Have a great weekend.
Nice! This game started really well.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Other than some really dark renders that others have mentioned, my only real complaint is sometimes there are choice options that are...well, only 1 choice. Those have no reason to be there, you can just move on with the normal dialogue at that point. It's weird. Unless there are plans to add other choices at those moments.

EDIT: I said "sometimes" because I was still going through the prologue when I ran into it, but I finished it. It's only one moment where the choice options are just 1 option. And the first one at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZetanDS
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes