cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
I recommend another sandbox, Power Vacuum, it’s perfect for humor, as well as high-quality renderings (I’m not a sandbox fan myself), these are the 2 games I play in the sandbox style )))
Power vacuum is a fantastic game and the animations are top shelf

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Can someone make a mod and give him hair lol?
You just gave me a thought.
Since Zaton is bald and Igor is as well.
They both shared girls but they are not the only bald people.
Omar is too and so is decayed boss.
Is the game trying to tell us something, hmmmm?

Reactions: chenerba

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
I recommend another sandbox, Power Vacuum, it’s perfect for humor, as well as high-quality renderings (I’m not a sandbox fan myself), these are the 2 games I play in the sandbox style )))
I started recently Power Vacuum (ch12 beta). It's great both in character design and animations.

But it made me realize something I love about Desert Stalker that I haven't found in any other adult game: the (in this case 3) core ladies being excellent in their own way.
Some games have three core characters and then the rest of them. These three usually are:
-Young girl 1, or younger step/sister
-Young girl 2, or elder step/sister
-The more mature woman (maybe a step/mom)

Let's compare to other games I've enjoyed but not as much as Desert Stalker:
A)Power Vacuum and Single again fails on yg1, being too annoying and not hot enough.
B)Milfy City fails on mmw, I despise her face.
C)Friends in Need (Friends Indeed?) fails on the very first woman of the story, the friend who took bad decisions, being both the least atractive woman in the game and the most frustrating.
D)I'm not up to date with Chasing Sunsets (the second best game in the erotic genre I've played) but the fact that the game doesn't allow you to give 100% to the two core ladies made me lean towards Jaye. That's more of a design choice. An being honest now that I think about it I always had that lady as a top priority over the other one.

But Ain, Shani and Zahra are a Trifecta in character design and character writing. Even if somehow the developers fail to deliver with the rest of the game story and characters, the OG household is pure perfection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umariel and Nulldev

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 3284522
View attachment 3284528
Dev log 21.01.2024
hace 10 minutos

Late and short devlog because we're mad busy wrapping things up. The beta will be out next Sunday, on the 28th. See you then! o7

Render progress:
Settlement quest: Sekhmet's Legion pt. 1: 90%
Nadia visits Ain: 100%
Fairy's broken path: 85%
Shani's hangouts: 100%
Visiting Ivy: 90%
Harem scene: Shani & Kateryna: 90%

Animations: 60%
Coding: 50%
Is it just me or Shani's breasts have gotten bigger?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fedegrox

Dobrowo

Jul 1, 2018
Call me crazy, but I'm detecting the use of AI as a writing assistant for some of the more recent scenes. The focus of some sections, the wording, and the direction some of the sex scenes take--I'd bet money that AI was used.

I'm not complaining, just noting that I see it. It does seem to... lack a bit of life that the earlier writing had.

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes