ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I was thinking that they just switched to using a horny yet completely inexperienced 14 year old boy equipped with the finest thesaurus money can buy, but this makes more sense
I think it's Shale Hill Secrets, but I've often imagined the script writer of the VN just sitting there, doing his thing, and then looking up on the wall to a set of posters with synonyms for "penis", "vagina" and "fuck", rotating through them as he goes. Or maybe it was University of Problems.:unsure:

Could be both.:ROFLMAO:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
None of us devs are native English speakers.
More often than not, the scene is written by Zetands, and I go over the dialogues... either editing but mostly leaving as is, or straight up changing the dialogue altogether, in tone or, sometimes, content.
In the last couple of updates I've been a lot less present during the development, because of day job and other issues.
This has meant that I had less time/energy/involvement in the writing of the scenes itself, and was mostly doing quick cosmetic changes afterwards. I believe Paz has also contributed more in the last several updates. The net result is possibly a slight change in tone, and that I've been less accurate/careful about the specific language and tone of the characters.

As for the AI...
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.
I'm an English native, multilingual author who has published a lot of stuff (non-VN). English is one of if not the most difficult languages in the world. Writing English well is hard for native speakers. In my opinion, the English in Desert Stalker is done well for non-natives. I've felt less of an urge to edit it than most other VNs. Even for native English speakers, the grammar, punctuation, and style in most VNs is awful.

At least it avoids the endless "mmmmmmmms" that qualify as lewd-scene "dialogue" in many VNs.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's the richest: it's taken all that's worthwhile from every other language. ;):ROFLMAO:
- You slept with her, huh?
- Ah!
- You're fooling me, huh?
- Don't torture me! I would love to make her my own, believe me, but I failed: she refuses to make love, the devil would take her!
- That's a suprise!
– I also thoroughly blundered! To hell with it!

Hungarian with "to fuck" and it's totally understandable:D
– Baszod, mi?
– Á!
– Át akarsz baszni, mi?
– Ne basztass már! Basznám, baszod, de rábasztam: baszik baszni, baszd meg!
– Ez bebaszott!
– Ezt kibaszottul elbasztam! Bassza meg!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm really happy that the update is coming soon.

Shani will always be my best girl in this game but ngl.
It's been quite a while since we've had Ivy's (my second best girl) content that I'm actually looking more forward to our elf this time around, heh.

Shani, Ivy, Zahra.
My holy Trinity for this game all the way (Queen Meredith is awesome too, but sadly she doesn't quite make it to Top 3 girls, though gets that honorable mention).

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
- You slept with her, huh?
- Ah!
- You're fooling me, huh?
- Don't torture me! I would love to make her my own, believe me, but I failed: she refuses to make love, the devil would take her!
- That's a suprise!
– I also thoroughly blundered! To hell with it!

Hungarian with "to fuck" and it's totally understandable:D
– Baszod, mi?
– Á!
– Át akarsz baszni, mi?
– Ne basztass már! Basznám, baszod, de rábasztam: baszik baszni, baszd meg!
– Ez bebaszott!
– Ezt kibaszottul elbasztam! Bassza meg!
If you're trying to make a point, I think you missed. Not everyone is effective at using the riches with which they are blessed. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: chenerba

ballstrocker

Dec 26, 2023
I remeber trying to get into this game some time ago because of the female protagonist tag. Played for a little while and what content i saw had no female protagonist.

To what degree do you play as a female? Do you get to choose who to play as or is it just a few missions etc?

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
I remeber trying to get into this game some time ago because of the female protagonist tag. Played for a little while and what content i saw had no female protagonist.

To what degree do you play as a female? Do you get to choose who to play as or is it just a few missions etc?
It's a few missions where you play as a specific girl. Most of the time you playing as Zaton.

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes