neiyo_97

Dec 19, 2019
Yes, after subscribing to Zetan's Patreon for four months (which cost me about 50 bucks), I decided to pause my subscription for now. I understand that Zetan needs to spend a lot of time thinking about the next story direction and creating those beautiful scenes and transitions. However, after finishing the half-hour experience of the new version, I still feel it's not worth continuing to spend money on. This is an adult game, but after waiting for several long months, I could only get three adult scenes.

Reactions: Mfka5 and noxcha
May 22, 2020
Oh I'm sure they would buy the game they are getting for free while engaging on a PIRATE site if the dev catered to them lol.
Move along kiddo the adults are talking.:LOL:
I support several games on Patreon/SS (but not Desert Stalker currently) and visit F95 to read comments because this is the best platform for discussion, because criticism of a game won't get you banned here. Not sure what you're going on about.

jeffy69

Dec 13, 2023
Great game, top 3 for sure, decent update, bit over an hour for me.
Would also like to see more of Ivy even if nothing lewd.
Loved to see more Ain content, but would love to see more Ain content featuring Ain's greatest assets.
If an entire update was just Ain I would be fine.

Also need more "Ain-al" lol

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ohhhh by the way the Nadia content was delicious, she even surprised Zahara. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm wondering how much of the players grabed the oportunity on the Terrase with Rabiah by the.....Derriere ? :devilish:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.80 star(s) 582 Votes