Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
really captivated you
What can I say, he's a real work of art.. a stallion that he is.....Omar.... :KEK::BootyTime:

I mean.... just look at those luscious golden locks of his... its to die for............

1707185597547.png

It just screams

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Reactions: chenerba

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
You mean the Gallery ? not all Characters have one only those with a lot of content,
edit: thank's for the heads up ThorinKing it is the Mouse wheel ! my fault !
Not the Gallery. When you go into the library (at the MC's house), it takes you to a book with "lore" in it. On the far left are the list of "People" with background information on each. I can't get to the lower ones because there is no scroll bar for that section. Answer may be the same: mouse wheel, but I am on a laptop using a touchpad, so no mouse and thus no mouse wheel.

EDIT: Okay, figured it out. Two fingers on the touch pad allows me to "scroll" down. Thanks.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2024
If MC keeps adding his girlfriends all the time Igor will have trouble picking which one he chooses when he visits :unsure:
I think Shani needs some good dicking.
Mc is too soft.
Shani Sex Igor. Good idea. I will pay dev thousands of dollars to make this custom canon scene and I ask him to make it several minutes long where Shani freely used by Igor in every part of the MC house. HELL, just let Igor take Shani as his bride. Make him family and have Igor babies with Shani.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Have been enjoying this title since dl'ing it last night. The writing is good, there's real sensitivity and eros that transcends the tackiness and blandless of so-called "non-vanilla" fetishism. So good, in fact, that it's making kinks I found boring to be very much a turn on...

I haven't been this interested in playing an AVN since the usual suspects (DIK, Eternum, Ripples, Summer Heat, Enter the Void, and so on)

One minor hitch I had concerns

keep up the great work on this original, engaging and hot AF project.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Short Poll
If you can select a new fetish never implemented in Desert Stalker to be added, which you choose ? React with your choice

(y) - Loli/ shota (7 votes)
❤- NTR (4 votes)
:ROFLMAO:- Hardcore BDSM (3 votes)
:love:- Bestiality / monster (2 votes)
:unsure:- Futa(2 votes)
:mad:- exhibitionism
:(- transformation/ bimbofication
:oops:- other (quote with the answer)
UPDATED AND SORTED

Bustercube3

Dec 19, 2019
I enjoyed this one quite a lot. I get a lot of Fallout, Skyrim, Assassins' Creed, Last of Us & Dragon Age Origins vibes from it.
MY PROS
1. All the character models are spot on, and all the ladies look perfect IMO.
2. The UI is also really good. There's a lot there, but it's not really cluttering up the screen(the at home GUI is what i'm referring to)
3. Parallax backgrounds are also really cool, and add to the feeling of a breathing world that statics wouldn't
4. The story is interesting despite being a FAP game. If i'm correct in my assumption I think this story will leads to some interesting moral decisions. All the character are well defined and have their own personality. Good job Mr. Writer
5. The world building is nice. Lot of Lore, and each faction feels different and has clear goals.
MY ONLY CON
1. A lot of the weapons look straight out of a fantasy movie or game. Why not just a long sword? Also the Egyptian Khopesh would fit in this world.

Congrats on the game and I wish you much success. Keep up the good work

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
1. A lot of the weapons look straight out of a fantasy movie or game. Why not just a long sword? Also the Egyptian Khopesh would fit in this world.
Yes, you got a point, I just want to remind that probably a few of the average F95 users actually know what a Khopesh is, plus it don't look so Dramatic as these "scimitars" and fantasy swords.
the other much simpler answer would be that there are no good Historical Sword assets on DAZ3D what is in my eyes the reason for this.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yes, you got a point, I just want to remind that probably a few of the average F95 users actually know what a Khopesh is, plus it don't look so Dramatic as these "scimitars" and fantasy swords.
the other much simpler answer would be that there are no good Historical Sword assets on DAZ3D what is in my eyes the reason for this.
Yeah, those are some interesting points yall brought up....

IIRC, there was also the " " that some Egyptians/middle Eastern armies used to use as well... Might also fit nicely within the universe of DS. But to xapican point, finding good DAZ 3D models might be difficult to find as well....

1707264132896.png

Also found this.... :eek:

1707264164510.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Kopesh would be okay but it was really more Bronze Age than Iron Age - a straight bladed sword would be better. The idea of the "scimitar" as often portrayed is a bit fanciful, and most areas that used swords were often using straight swords. The idea of the use of a scimitar by "Arab", "Egyptian" and other Middle-Eastern cultures grew from depictions of Crusade battles by artists long ago that would use both archaic armors and curved weapons to show the "enemy". While armor styles were different, both sides were mostly using straight swords (when swords came into play at all). Many of the curved swords that evolved into the cavalry sabers of the 18th and 19th centuries derived from forms common in Slavic areas.

For a post-apocalyptic setting such as this, pretty much any historic bladed weapon that could be found in that part of the world would be fine, but the assets that are generally available for stuff like this tend toward fantasy abominations.

Bustercube3

Dec 19, 2019
You're probably right if there's no asset for it they can't add it to the game. It's just one of those things that catches my eye in games that aren't high fantasy. Sometimes I just pretend that the MC found a BUDK box with a sword in it, lol

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Short Poll
If you can select a new fetish never implemented in Desert Stalker to be added, which you choose ? React with your choice

(y) - Loli/ shota (7 votes)
❤- NTR (5 votes)
:ROFLMAO:- Hardcore BDSM (3 votes)
:unsure: - Futa(3 votes)
:love:- Bestiality / monster (2 votes)
:(- transformation/ bimbofication (1 vote)
:mad: - exhibitionism
:oops:- other (quote with the answer)
UPDATED AND SORTED
21 Votes

• Haha
Reactions: someoneoranother
4.80 star(s) 582 Votes