Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Can only be one logical explanation...while it's not default...you can change relationships yourself. We all know what dickfuckery Patreon is like.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Patreon, as always, has its own repertoire... we haven’t seen a dumber site for a long time, lately a lot of people’s pages have been deleted, it looks like someone is renting them out...
There was a huge petition from what I think was a religious politician from the US that was pushed towards the management of Patreon and it had some odd 100+ games and the source used was this specific site amongst others.
So my bet is they are going by tags since the list was divided into incest and rape/violent sexual themes.

Alot of the games that have been blocked/taken down got reinstated since they seem to act first then send out the question to review the content of the game to see if it follows the rules.
I doubt this game will survive the purge since it has very heavy slave/rape themes since the incest part is player choice and not forced into the game.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
There was a huge petition from what I think was a religious politician from the US that was pushed towards the management of Patreon and it had some odd 100+ games and the source used was this specific site amongst others.
So my bet is they are going by tags since the list was divided into incest and rape/violent sexual themes.

Alot of the games that have been blocked/taken down got reinstated since they seem to act first then send out the question to review the content of the game to see if it follows the rules.
I doubt this game will survive the purge since it has very heavy slave/rape themes since the incest part is player choice and not forced into the game.
Sounds about right.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
what is your source ? and is it a confirmed Info?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Yeah Patreon's cracking down hard on adult H-games as of late.... another one I played in the past 'Corrupted Kingdoms' got axed off Patreon recently because of some female characters looking too young to be considered 18+..... :eek:
God I hope the not looking 18 isn't just because some of the women have smaller breast and/or petite frame.

I haven't played so I'm not sure.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes