BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It changes nothing at all (for now) except you don't get Emilia at that point as a reward (you'll get her a few short time later anyway), you do nothing with the relic not even mentioned (again, for now). For now it's the same as trading the relic.

The only real change about the relic is the way you get it or trade it, earlier. If you kill the decayed who keep Ivy you won't get the Fairy first scene since both decayed are dead but a woman ask you instead if you want to buy her.
As yes it makes sense now. Going thru the 3rd play through looking variations.

Reactions: DarkDesires

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, that would be nice.... having separate villas with each girl in their own home....

But I'd rather have them all under the same home...Zatan's house is big enough anyway to house them all... plus I love seeing all my beautiful women in my harem interacting in the same living room together......... :giggle::love:

View attachment 3352764

Most luxurious room ever...middle eastern themed living room designs are always so majestic and opulent to take in.... :love:

All the rugs and tapestries make for such a cozy, snug, and homey/welcoming feel to it........ perfect place to relax after a week's worth of intense adventuring...........
Those aren't middle-eastern things, those are just medieval things. Medieval Europe was full of rugs and tapestries.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I think there was mentioning the pleased queen also offering to fuck a slave, if you deliver the relic. Except offering Emi as permanent add right away instead of later occasion.
I forgot about that, but the offering from the queen to fuck a slave is not when you kneel correctly to her and kiss her hand later? You also have to give her the relic? I don't know because I always take the dominant route with her, I can't stand arrogant bitches. Queens or not. :LOL:

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I forgot about that, but the offering from the queen to fuck a slave is not when you kneel correctly to her and kiss her hand later? You also have to give her the relic? I don't know because I always take the dominant route with her, I can't stand arrogant bitches. Queens or not. :LOL:
No idea about correct conditions, I missed that scene too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDesires

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I think there was mentioning the pleased queen also offering to fuck a slave, if you deliver the relic. Except offering Emi as permanent add right away instead of later occasion.
Yea, I have so far been able to fuck a slave and end up being given a permanent slave so far when handing over the relic. I reacted differently from being sub to the Queen to more aggressive which could also make the prize change.
Love this game, when I didn't think I would.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Queen to more aggressive
If I'm not mistaken, I think that the more daring and aggressive you are with the Queen, you can score more affection points with her. I think she likes it when we do choose to be more intrepid with her..... :sneaky:

AKA - Dominant Daddy Obsessed :BootyTime: :KEK:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, I think that the more daring and aggressive you are with the Queen, you can score more affection points with her. I think she likes it when we do choose to be more intrepid with her..... :sneaky:

AKA - Dominant Daddy Obsessed :BootyTime: :KEK:
That's how you treat bitches. The more you're bad with them, the more you're rewarded. The nicer you are, the worst you are and have in return. lol sad world

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
I guess Meri just missed a fatherly figure with a strict hand :sneaky:
Entourage probably either want to use her with cunning, or just admires.
Thought the guard bitch could pose a problem, but it seems Meri knows better who is an alpha here.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Anyone else curious about the Abusive slave-owner situation?

So far I've killed him, threatened him (causing the slave to escape).

I'm wondering which option works best. And what future outcome it might trigger.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes