xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone else curious about the Abusive slave-owner situation?

So far I've killed him, threatened him (causing the slave to escape).

I'm wondering which option works best. And what future outcome it might trigger.
We shall see, Ivy / Yuna is observing you that is why she asked you to help, plus she needs someone who controls the Mutants.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Anyone else curious about the Abusive slave-owner situation?

So far I've killed him, threatened him (causing the slave to escape).

I'm wondering which option works best. And what future outcome it might trigger.
Maybe if you let him live, he will come back and NTR Zahra away from the MC Zatan :sneaky:

:BootyTime: :KEK:

But in all honesty, though, I also wonder about that scenario myself. It was quite amusing seeing Zatan chop him up into pieces when he killed him :HideThePain:

Maybe that slave might end up reappearing again later in the game to join Zatan's harem (i.e., assuming that Zatan kills her slave owner) who knows? :unsure: :coffee:

DavidRees

Jun 28, 2018
I have this same issue. What you have to do is

Ctrl and click on the game icon

then select Show Package Contents

Then click on the MacOS folder

You will see the title of the game as a Unix folder which should appear as a tiny black icon.

if it doesn't then it hasn't extracted properly.

You then have to open the Terminal app

Type chmod -R +x

Then what I do is drap the unix icon with the game name into the terminal box.

This will automatically write the game folder details and should then make the unix icon turn black.

Which means it worked.

All you have to do then is click on it.

I tend to always hold CTRL whenever clicking these games to open, it seems to override the operating system trying to prevent you from opening an unknown app.

Hope that helps.
It did! Thanks a lot, you're the best

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It did! Thanks a lot, you're the best
No problem, someone else told me here, just screenshot the code like I did b/c it seems to be a common issue when extracting games using mac.
I'm guessing the "exe" unix file gets quarantined mid process, because the software is regarded as third party.
Have fun with the game, it's quality!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Maybe if you let him live, he will come back and NTR Zahra away from the MC Zatan :sneaky:

:BootyTime: :KEK:

But in all honesty, though, I also wonder about that scenario myself. It was quite amusing seeing Zatan chop him up into pieces when he killed him :HideThePain:

Maybe that slave might end up reappearing again later in the game to join Zatan's harem (i.e., assuming that Zatan kills her slave owner) who knows? :unsure: :coffee:

Yea, it's highly possible the slave reappears to thank our intrepid hero.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Yea, it's highly possible the slave reappears to thank our intrepid hero.
The master will transform himself into a fat bbc and let ppl be totaly amazed by himself because of dumb "white" ppl in the desert. he will replace the queen because of sh!tf4gs and will take all your women and you'll get a nice "game over" text with black screen like in those old vintage computer games. The old pig has to die, that's it.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Ok the timeline is screwed up. They show MC as being basically an adult when his teacher leaves and he says he does not meet his wife and her sister until ten years after that. However in the flashbacks with Nadia we see MC is already with the two of them before his master leaves. So like wtf? What is the actual timeline? Was he really like 30 in the flashback scene when he meets his wife who just turned 18 at the time? That would make him like 50 now. Also he is not a stalker yet and was still training during that flashback and pretty sure he even mentioned his master still being around.

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hi, as many people say, it's a great game, probably one of the best, among all the ones I've tried in any case. A small detail, I think it would be good to add a menu in the game to know the state of relationship we have with all the characters, levels of love/submission and other.

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
This is such a good VN! It's like a mixed stories of Mad Max, Metro Exodus, Tomb Raider, and perhaps many others such as the arrow-to-the-head scene from Shani's mission giving me a flashback of The Walking Dead. Elf is definitely one of the most interesting characters in the game, despite her lack of scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is such a good VN! It's like a mixed stories of Mad Max, Metro Exodus, Tomb Raider, and perhaps many others such as the arrow-to-the-head scene from Shani's mission giving me a flashback of The Walking Dead. Elf is definitely one of the most interesting characters in the game, despite her lack of scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, when Shani mets her in the "zone" I didn't pay attention to her eyes, tbh. (scene where Shani seeks shelter from the storm)

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
Well, when Shani mets her in the "zone" I didn't pay attention to her eyes, tbh. (scene where Shani seeks shelter from the storm)
I have a save near that scene. I think her eyes are darker for a reason, but of course could just be simply lighting or her grey is just different.

screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican
4.80 star(s) 582 Votes