• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
More and more the real world is edging closer to post nuclear settings like this (minus the sci-fi mutations but the knowledge lost and the generations it will take to reach this point again will be a real struggle and that's even if there's any Earth left to salvage by that point).

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
According to sdna1's internal calendar, which apparently consists of years that have 20 months, it will be in about 2 months... we'll see what it means in real time.
when it's ready.
One tenth of a year that means 36 days, unless he has some extra fancy years :D

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
thx u all for giving this dev so much money to make him leazy to be ...able to pirate this game each 4 month....
you're one of the people who complains that FF14 update only comes every 4 months aren''t you

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I might've reached the end.
After rescuing "The daughter" from the Hive I am said by the guide the quest "Extension of politics" is still going on and I have to find allies for the mutants.

Does anybody know how to do that?

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes