Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I would argue when Shani made a choice herself to kiss Queen while they were burning a man alive. Queen asked, is this what turns you on and she stayed silent. Which to me suggest she likes fucked up degenerate shit just like me, so its fair to say theres a small chance she may like Abbrax if he is fucked up just as Queen and Shani are. Remember when we control her we have choices to do whatever we want
Yes, i don´t want to have a Shani being a princess, i want she do the same things that Mc, if our Mc can fuck,kill and force others i want Shani can too.

• Haha
Reactions: GokutheG and Mfka5

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Damn right. Shani needs to do what she’s told just like every other woman in the MC’s orbit. If MC tells Shani to blow Omar, Shani gonna blow Omar. MC is the boss.
I agree!
If MC tells Shani to blow Omar.
Shani blows Omar!

But for real, this isnt gonna happen as MC is very restrained towards her and is there to guide her and offer advices. She is probably the only woman in the game where she is not MC's slave. That is if you didnt already bang her, then she probably becomes his slave, havent played that route

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I agree!
If MC tells Shani to blow Omar.
Shani blows Omar!

But for real, this isnt gonna happen as MC is very restrained towards her and is there to guide her and offer advices. She is probably the only woman in the game where she is not MC's slave
Probably right, especially Omar. I don’t think MC would have any of his girls blow Omar. But, was just saying.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Holy shit why do people insist on bringing up that cuck Omar so much, NO ONE wants to touch that limp dick fuck wit, let him go sell his little goodies in the market, while we are in his home fucking Rabiah. when he gets home he can wait in the living room like a good little cuck, or you know, he can leave and go cry himself to sleep in some alley.

No way I would ever let anyone I love, especially my own daughter, anywhere near that pathetic shrimp. Unless it was letting Shani chop his dick off or to curb stomp him. :ROFLMAO:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Holy shit why do people insist on bringing up that cuck Omar so much, NO ONE wants to touch that limp dick fuck wit, let him go sell his little goodies in the market, while we are in his home fucking Rabiah. when he gets home he can wait in the living room like a good little cuck, or you know, he can leave and go cry himself to sleep in some alley.

No way I would ever let anyone I love, especially my own daughter. anywhere near that pathetic shrimp. Unless it was letting Shani chop his dick off or to curb stomp him. :ROFLMAO:
Chears.gif yup-yes.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: Aelgwenn and SlapE

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Holy shit why do people insist on bringing up that cuck Omar so much
My guess is that some people identify themselves with him. I mean, for some guys Zaton may be too macho or whatever. In our world, especially in the West, Omar would be just an average guy like most of those who play these games. I do not share contempt that some (including the Dev) feel towards him but neither do I share the obsession to have an orgy with him that some people express.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 03.09.2023
1693754811396.png

It's sunday and that means dev log. Even if the last one was 3 days ago.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 60%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 75%
Home interactions: 50%
Settlement interactions: 95%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Dev log 03.09.2023
View attachment 2900592

It's sunday and that means dev log. Even if the last one was 3 days ago.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 80%
Kateryna's homecoming: 60%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 75%
Home interactions: 50%
Settlement interactions: 95%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I wonder who the dude in the black tank top is, cant be Zaton since he's always topless.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
good game, played already
Kinda depends how different a game can be while still being considered “similar”. Vae Victis has some similar elements, with a male lead who doesn’t take anybody’s shit and goes around taking women for his harem, with some interesting worldbuilding; but, while it does have desert areas, it doesn’t take place exclusively in such a location, and the setting is fantastical as opposed to postapocalyptic.

To be honest, I’m also on the lookout for recommendations like these, if anyone has any. My criteria extend to what I said above: man in charge, gets himself a harem. (Good writing and worldbuilding are always a plus.)

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes