Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I'm still trying to figure out how I started a debate about the qualities of Metals...
Yo fam, the F95 community is actually jokes. It's quite astounding how we can all randomly start the most intriguing of conversations based on the most simplest of topics... :KEK: Like it starts innocent enough and then just cascades from there..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Cool Thanks I'm on Subscribestar but I may have missed it, I'll look again.

FOUND it......changelog for 15.c

0.15c:
  • Updated Italian translation to 0.15c
  • Updated Russian translation to 0.15c
  • Added some bloody animation variants in Kateryna's first time
  • Fixed a corner case where if you met and denied helping the Mutants, some checks for reaching the end of current content would fail
  • Fixed some missing icon markers for first time of Pepper and repeatable Hive scenes
  • Fixed being able to sleep with Shani if you haven't romanced her. The option should be disabled now.
  • Fixed some noisy renders in d13l
  • Added whipping sounds in Fairy's broken scene
  • Fixed various typos and grammar errors
Thanks for sharing. Yeah, so judging by the changelog, mainly looks like bug fixes, render optimizations, and some translation updates alongside some grammatical fixes and whatnot. Can't wait for 0.16 where we get a continuation of the Sekhmet Legion quest....

1707535453461.png

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Tiene netorare
I love how Netorare has a universal meaning :KEK: So that, wherever you may find yourself across the world, whatever language you speak, culture you follow, or ethnicity you identify as, cultured homo sapiens all around the globe truly appreciate the beauty in which Netorare has to offer us all. Truly brings a tear to my eyes (do not fret, for these are happy tears my F95 brethren) :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

1707537208379.png

Lord, saviour, king of all of Zeta, overlord of all, Zahra pussy licker, Zatan penis killer, Omar truly smiles upon you all today. Stay warm, stay positive (y):giggle:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I continued playing with version 0.15b and everything was fine. Then I tried 0.15c and retried a new gameplay but a few images/animations were weird, look like missing pictures with that transparent pixel image like photoshop transparent squares greyed and white to let you know it's transparent png file style, you know?

It happened a lot of times with a lot of quests (during sex animations, a few transparent pics there and there instead of the correct picture). I unzipped the file correctly in a new folder, same errors goes when I tried Fairy the slave way but there was even an error message with white screen, I skipped it and the animations continued. Then I reloaded my save and restarted the whipping fairy with wifey, I didn't get the error message anymore. Weird... I never met that kind of bugs before with other versions. Anyone else having that issue?

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I unzipped the file correctly in a new folder
Did you merge the new update files from 0.15c to your preexisting 0.15b folder? You're meant to overwrite the 0.15b files with the ones from 0.15c for the updated files to pass over correctly. Otherwise, you may run into those missing texture/model errors that prop up because the game is trying to read new files from 0.15c that haven't been unpacked properly, as they may be reading an instance of your 0.15b folder....

At-least, I presume that this is what is happening here in your case :unsure:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Did you merge the new update files from 0.15c to your preexisting 0.15b folder? You're meant to overwrite the 0.15b files with the ones from 0.15c for the updated files to pass over correctly. Otherwise, you may run into those missing texture/model errors that prop up because the game is trying to read new files from 0.15c that haven't been unpacked properly, as they may be reading an instance of your 0.15b folder....

At-least, I presume that this is what is happening here in your case :unsure:
Thank you for the reply and trying to help but I said I unzipped the file in a new folder, especialy to not get that kind of answer presuming it was me doing it wrongly. =) Everytime there is an update there I unzip everything in a total new fresh folder. Only my save file folder is copied in the new version folder.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I thought it was only 0.15c doing this but 0.15b also give me those white and grey squares transparent thing during some animations (before or after). Not always that error message though... dunno what's wrong I did not get that in previous versions.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I thought it was only 0.15c doing this but 0.15b also give me those white and grey squares transparent thing during some animations (before or after). Not always that error message though... dunno what's wrong I did not get that in previous versions.
they usually apear when an anim is missing, happend to me too usually they get fixed for the next version.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
How do we handle the download if we already have a save file from 0.14 and just wanna continue?
Assuming you haven't deleted the Ren'Py back up folder, just download and unpack.

I usually move off the old version first - tends to be cleaner.

Armin_Hy

May 26, 2020
Desert Stalker [v0.15c Public] [Zetan] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Reuploaded with the crash script fix. If downloaded before my last edit, you only need the attached file.

Win/Linux [1,08 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,07 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---------------------------------
Desert Stalker [v0.15c Public] [Zetan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk. Reuploaded with the crash script fix. If downloaded before my last edit, you only need the attached file.

Universal: v0.14d -> v0.15c Public [535 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal: v0.15Beta -> v0.15c Public [85,9 MB] - should work with a & b too.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
All links are empty

Reactions: wescinlao

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
How do you trigger the new Shani / Kateryna scene?

They are still grey in the living room.
I had those scenes actually. All is unlocked in my gallery, and I had that new scene on the balcony with Shani.

Hey dude, if you are still having this issue try this:

1) You need to have console enabled either by editing the 00console.rpy method or using UnRen
2) Open console and enter "introduction_kateryna = True" (without the inverted commas)
You probably played the Kat intro scene when the game was in beta version and it did not trigger this switch.
3) If it still does not work enter "shani_zone = False" as well.
4) If these steps dont help then im not sure whats wrong so alternatively you can install the awesome URM mod by
0x52 and you will be able to play the scene despite it being greyed out.

Hope this helps.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Wow! This game is on another level. Great choices for disciplining your women, especially family and slaves. Would love the option of using women to gain favour/control over other male characters in the game if it expands. Very nice renders and story writing.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes