yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.15c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Well, for what it's worth, I would imagine "erosion/rusting of the blade" would be more frequent/common of an occurrence in weapons that are malleable than most.

Speaking of which, it would be cool to see Zatan from Desert Stalker walk us through how he maintains his melee weapons. Doesn't have to be a lecture per-se, but just a brief couple of scenes showing how he maintains his melee gear would be neat. Like, oiling/fixing the leather straps, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, for what it's worth, I would imagine "erosion/rusting of the blade" would be more frequent/common of an occurrence in weapons that are malleable than most.

Speaking of which, it would be cool to see Zatan from Desert Stalker walk us through how he maintains his melee weapons. Doesn't have to be a lecture per-se, but just a brief couple of scenes showing how he maintains his melee gear would be neat. Like, oiling/fixing the leather straps, etc...
I'm also interested to see the younger version of Zatan in the future as he rose to the top, especially from his story when he told how he met Zahra and that he dated Zahra's sister, I'm sure he really has a lot of interesting stories and events... even more interesting is why he never became king with his character and authorities

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah agreed.....If anything we,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hard work, but worth it, why? firstly, the story began quickly, but we still don’t know Zatan’s full past, as well as what he had to go through to become powerful for himself and the future for his family. I'm sure someday the developers will consider this option

Reactions: Jerk-man

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This debate is all well and good but I dare say most of us aren't here for retro-futuristic post-apocalyptic metallurgy.
We're here for post-apocalyptic poon and to found a dynasty who's family tree is instead a circle.
View attachment 3339945
Curiously, my post on the topic was scrubbed yet all the others remain......wonder if I pissed off some mod or something....

I dont doubt the overall tangential nature of a metallurgy discussion, it's just odd seeing selective treatment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xythurr

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Curiously, my post on the topic was scrubbed yet all the others remain......wonder if I pissed off some mod or something....

I dont doubt the overall tangential nature of a metallurgy discussion, it's just odd seeing selective treatment.
Nah I don¡t think so there was a long overdue brooming off the whole site,

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

What can I say... this game just begs for somewhat off-topic discussions.

Also, sorry for not getting nuked... yet... I guess...

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Are there any differences between 0.15b and 0.15c with the exception of C being labeled public?
Desert Stalker 0.15c
Howdy once again, 0.15 is ready, after a shorter dev period this time around. We have given the game a lot of love-taps with this update, and aside from new content we have about a full page of overdue bugfixes and improvements to the overall look of the game. You can find the full list in the changelog!
That said, hope you enjoy. Part 1 of Sekhmet's Legion has finally being added, and I think you will understand why it took an additional update to finish. ;p
Thank you guys a ton for the great and continuous support, and for the years of reporting all the bugs and rough edges.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Are there any differences between 0.15b and 0.15c with the exception of C being labeled public?
Desert Stalker 0.15c
Howdy once again, 0.15 is ready, after a shorter dev period this time around. We have given the game a lot of love-taps with this update, and aside from new content we have about a full page of overdue bugfixes and improvements to the overall look of the game. You can find the full list in the changelog!
That said, hope you enjoy. Part 1 of Sekhmet's Legion has finally being added, and I think you will understand why it took an additional update to finish. ;p
Thank you guys a ton for the great and continuous support, and for the years of reporting all the bugs and rough edges.
Mostly fixes and translations, but a couple small things were added. Check the changelog in the OP.

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Mostly fixes and translations, but a couple small things were added. Check the changelog in the OP.
Cool Thanks I'm on Subscribestar but I may have missed it, I'll look again.

FOUND it......changelog for 15.c

0.15c:
  • Updated Italian translation to 0.15c
  • Updated Russian translation to 0.15c
  • Added some bloody animation variants in Kateryna's first time
  • Fixed a corner case where if you met and denied helping the Mutants, some checks for reaching the end of current content would fail
  • Fixed some missing icon markers for first time of Pepper and repeatable Hive scenes
  • Fixed being able to sleep with Shani if you haven't romanced her. The option should be disabled now.
  • Fixed some noisy renders in d13l
  • Added whipping sounds in Fairy's broken scene
  • Fixed various typos and grammar errors

Last edited:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Sometimes I get a lil too attached to characters. When MC finally meets the other elf, I was unhappy that I didnt get to have the, "Thanks for helping Shani" conversation. Completely unecessary for the story, but thats what a proud papa stalker would do.

Reactions: Jennider100

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

The mods are wildly inconsistent and what gets scrubbed is up to the individual whims of whatever mod sees it.
Just like when they hand out "infraction points". :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes