JB08

Aug 6, 2016
If you really want the images of the beating they are still in the game in V2. You just need to know how to get them.
How do you get them in V2? I had to play V1 to see it. I know I can go into game files and extract the images but in game there was no way to see it that I found. I ran through the fight several times.

Reactions: Piotras18

Piotras18

Jun 18, 2018
Even tho it doesnt have much content now, its a great game.
People who complain about it being gory and violent need to stfu. It's supposed to be this way. We have already too much boring vanilla/relationship games and this is finally something refreshing, I only wish for dev to focus more on violence and gore part since its a post-apo/survival game.

Jul 7, 2019
has dev stated here or on patreon if he will be animating scenes in the future? That one scene with the youngest (step)daughter is EXTREMELY hot but is a little lacking without any animation. Would love to pledge to patreon but I'm at a stage where I need the animations

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
Incredibly promising game. Love the premise, love the artwork, and particularly love how good the writing is - actually enjoyable to read. Characters are great too, and no idiot MC! Good stuff, looking forward to more.

trapthang11

Dec 8, 2020
honestly the beating shit out of that raider gil and her swallowing piss and cum while bloody was awesome ive never seen thatin another game

Reactions: nes0

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
hey everyone, I'm still reading your comments and the polls on my patreon also seem to say what I was originally planning: Just wanted to confirm that the game will keep heading in the direction you saw in the first two days, except that we will be able to take the gloves off now that the prologue is over. So don't worry about the scenes like in the first version, I only took it out for first impression purposes as stated in the patchnotes. Expect more of those scenes however in the upcoming versions here and there. ;)
Great to hear! Best of luck with the start of your game!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hi it wasn't attached below to the post, could u please attach it? Thanks.
This game is so great!
Oh my... I haven't noticed >.< probably had slip my mind. Thanks for notifying me! <3 it will be up in a minute.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
hey everyone, I'm still reading your comments and the polls on my patreon also seem to say what I was originally planning: Just wanted to confirm that the game will keep heading in the direction you saw in the first two days, except that we will be able to take the gloves off now that the prologue is over. So don't worry about the scenes like in the first version, I only took it out for first impression purposes as stated in the patchnotes. Expect more of those scenes however in the upcoming versions here and there. ;)
good, just dont try to scare your new patrons with going back to origin...

Reactions: Ceesko

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
Looking forward to the return of "darker" scenes, and your art is gorgeous. However, it is really frustrating that a lot of times the "action" takes place beneath the text box, such as the first time MC comes home and gropes Ain for wearing the dress, or when his wife first goes down on him. Having to hit H every time to see what just happened, then bring the text back up, then advance, then down again, really pulls you out of the moment. Anything you could do to alleviate this would be a vast improvement. Obviously drawing more torso so that the action happens above the text is ideal, but even just adding a black bar beneath the images so that the text covers it instead of the main part of the image that we want to see would be an improvement.

Second suggestion would be to extend the length of the "keep [doing x]" scenes (such as when getting a blowjob from the wife). If I'm clicking that option, I'd like to be able to hit enter enough times to simulate an animated scene - going down and up twice then having to choose the option again doesn't scratch that itch. Also, please, please add this option in more often, such as in the part where the wife is sucking MC and he calls Ain over. It's an incredibly hot scene and it's really frustrating not to be able to linger on it, especially since most of it takes place below the text box.

All in all though, great work! Easily my favorite game on here right now and really looking forward to future updates.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Looking forward to the return of "darker" scenes, and your art is gorgeous. However, it is really frustrating that a lot of times the "action" takes place beneath the text box, such as the first time MC comes home and gropes Ain for wearing the dress, or when his wife first goes down on him. Having to hit H every time to see what just happened, then bring the text back up, then advance, then down again, really pulls you out of the moment. Anything you could do to alleviate this would be a vast improvement. Obviously drawing more torso so that the action happens above the text is ideal, but even just adding a black bar beneath the images so that the text covers it instead of the main part of the image that we want to see would be an improvement.
There are two things that can be done about the textbox either ZetanDS includes the option to make the textbox transparent or your use this mod https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/.

Reactions: dsnow

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
do you happen to know if that mod is an extra bit of coding or something that could be integrated easily in the game itself?
Download the v0.2.3.6 file and just put in in the game folder, I use it for multiple games and never had a problem with it.

Reactions: dsnow
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes