Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
ZetanDS Whatever this game is, It definitely peaks my interest. I don't mind dark games that have elements that other don't. I'm a huge Harem fan, but games don't always have to go that way. That said, I do strongly avoid NPC Rape of Love Interests and NTR. Is there gonna be such content in this game? If so, I can safely walk away, but I thought I'd respectfully ask :)

P.S. Do we need to add an Incest Patch to the game?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Incest is rather normalised in the setting (probably worth adding the tag, when the action actually leads that way)... as is slavery, and might makes right is to some extent, the law of the land. So there will be a fair bit of consensual non consent, or even less than consensual.. in a spoils of war kind of way, as you've seen.
Whether any of the relations that start that way evolve/devolve into something else, remains to be seen

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
hey, next update won't have an additional patch. you can decide what certain relations are for yourself. There will be more than enough consensual sex, and as cynicaladm said: spoils of war or sex "because it's your duty" kind of scenes will happen as well; on both sides.
Thanks for the answer. The "both sides" thing is where I draw the line. I get it if the spoils of war are on your side and that's cool, but not NTR stuff. I wish you luck regardless!

Edit: WAIT!?!? I'm confused? You essentially confirm NTR with that answer but there is this I just read:

" 4. Regarding NTR: No NTR planned. You will not lose control in any scenes. Maybe "whoring out" certain girls, but that would be 100% avoidable. Trust me. (Made it short for clarity) "
I'm confused o_O

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks for the answer. The "both sides" thing is where I draw the line. I get it if the spoils of war are on your side and that's cool, but not NTR stuff. I wish you luck regardless!

Edit: WAIT!?!? I'm confused? You essentially confirm NTR with that answer but there is this I just read:

I'm confused o_O
I think ntr will only happen if you lose the fight

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The story seems good, however, from what I have read in the thread it's very possible that I'm not interested.

I guess the game is focused on domination (mainly male), including BDSM and a certain amount of violence (not just in fighting), am I right?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I can confirm that there is no NTR planned.. on principle, the MC is at the top of his foodchain, sexually speaking at least..... we can of course enter into a debate as to what constitutes NTR, as these days there are people who shove a whole lot of things into the NTR label that actually are not it.... but I've written a whole topic (unrelated to this game) about the subject, and I am loathe to repeating myself or dragging that debate in here.
the both sides thing is either a misnomer or refers to something that falls under spoilers (I'm not sure myself, lol)
The story seems good, however, from what I have read in the thread it's very possible that I'm not interested.

I guess the game is focused on domination (mainly male), including BDSM and a certain amount of violence (not just in fighting), am I right?
The story will have a bunch of different storylines and there will be a fair amount of hanky panky, ranging from vanilla to incestuous to bdsm heavy... the MC will be in control of what's happening (and the player with him)...
the listed tags are fairly accurate... and there will be a fair amount of combat, where no punches will be pulled (meaning a decent amount of gore, with occasional options to go easy, or be more violent..which is really up to the player..also, gore can be locked away from the get go, without missing out much.)

Think Mad Max beyond Thunderdome, with sex/kink.,.. and where that could go in such a society...with a bit more worldbuilding and, I hope, complexity.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
spoils of war or sex "because it's your duty" kind of scenes will happen as well; on both sides.
The "on both sides" part is still unclear for me, I mean the MC wins a fight and fucks the female enemies no problems with that but what if the MC is accompanied by his daughter and they lose will the daughter be raped by the enemy? Because even if it's not really NTR it will be seen as it by players that don't like that kind of content and by players that don't want to see sex scenes with a guy that is not the MC.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The "on both sides" part is still unclear for me, I mean the MC wins a fight and fucks the female enemies no problems with that but what if the MC is accompanied by his daughter and they lose will the daughter be raped by the enemy? Because even if it's not really NTR it will be seen as it by players that don't like that kind of content and by players that don't want to see sex scenes with a guy that is not the MC.
I would personally dislike "both sides" if they really are like this. For me, a rape (done by whoever does it) is worse than any NTR (and I don't like NTR at all)

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I would say.. why don't you try the game and, if suddenly a wild penis appears, you can come back here and tell us all about it. I promise, that even if it should, it won't bite... probably.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Somehow I knew you would make that comment.:D
I have started the game, and for now I have been able to choose things that I like (not raping the raider girl in the first encounter, or saving the elf by killing both guys, for example) I would actually prefer to keep it that way.

I haven't made much progress, but for now it's entertaining.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes