HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Does the game have point system or something? Just trying to understand a bit of how the choices affect each char, for example the queen, would be better to instantly kneel or be reluctant(dunno the right word in game), would she appreciate more the more more "sub"(sub isn't really the word im looking to describe) or the reluctant choise that show a bit more mc as irreverent (respect you but don't like to kneel down to others). Since what only info we get is queen expecting the choice or not. Hope i made a bit clear what I'm trying to ask/explain, not my main language.
It has a point system and as far as I remember the decision to instantly kneel or be reluctant gives you sub or dom points for the queen.

Reactions: Naxos and Sngo

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It has a point system and as far as I remember the decision to instantly kneel or be reluctant gives you sub or dom points for the queen.
Hum ok ty. Didn't see any hint on that, just had see when reluctant "she didn't expect that" and no other mention on points.
And the queen is pretty hot just for saying :p

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hum ok ty. Didn't see any hint on that, just had see when reluctant "she didn't expect that" and no other mention on points.
And the queen is pretty hot just for saying :p
There are no hints about the points, I checked the script while playing.
I agree, the queen is hot.

Reactions: Sngo

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Versions:

PC:

Mac:

(The next update will have an optional patch that only contains the updated data, so you won't have to download the whole game again. Of course I will also offer the full version.)

Changelog:

Major updates:

- 2 story missions
- 2 side events
- added the first two repeatable events
- whole rework of Ain and all her scenes (explanation below) *1)
- discord is set up! *2)

Minor changes:

- improved the open world quest mechanics
- added back a familiar option to the first raider encounter (uncut version) *3)
- fixed spelling errors like "elf"
- added options to avoid two prologue NFSW scenes
- reworked the censor function a bit
- removed the game over after letting the elf die *4)
- added a "go to sleep" option to start a new day
- made the dialogue textbox more transparent

*1) Ain rework: This had to be done due to legal concerns. I know the character was popular before, but I wanted to make sure I won't get in trouble where I live, so I made her more mature. I also cannot offer seperate versions for the same reasons. I'm sure you will like the updated character as much if not more. This was the reason for the delayed update

*2) Discord: My mods and me will still work on the discord channels and things may vary, but it's up and running and open for discussions and WIP posts.

*3) Raider scene: Scene is optional, only minimally changed

*4) Figured out that it is possible without putting in much work after all. You guys were also right when you said that an RPG should have a choice there, so I put it back in.

Reactions: Eishier and tombeir

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
Lols :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Few hours ago I download this game. then I comeback the find 0.03 build uploaded. Bad timing on my part I guess

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
*1) Ain rework: This had to be done due to legal concerns. I know the character was popular before, but I wanted to make sure I won't get in trouble where I live, so I made her more mature. I also cannot offer seperate versions for the same reasons. I'm sure you will like the updated character as much if not more. This was the reason for the delayed update
... trouble? We shure live in interesting times when a fictional character with tit nearly as big as her head could get you in trouble but hitting a girl bloody raping and pissing on her is okay...

idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

ok after seein it i am speechless... sample below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, well, what do we have here? This looks pretty good. I'm going to give this game a shot. I don't know how it flew under my radar but I'm looking forward to playing.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
well even the girls in the censored version here would be more problematic than the original Ain...
I really liked her but after the change i donnt know something feels off
Do you have a screenshot before I download it ?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Lols :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Few hours ago I download this game. then I comeback the find 0.03 build uploaded. Bad timing on my part I guess
that wasn't by design... we had scheduled to release it Sunday after next, to work out a few remaining kinks and complete the editing. I guess someone thought the early release was good as is and couldn't wait.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Re: Ain,

Some nation's authorities have no problem with incest, bdsm or (debatably) worse, but become really trigger happy when it comes to even the slightest hint of non legal-age.. and the Dev likes to sleep at night. This was nagging at him and now he's happy.
We can debate morality, legality and anything else, but ultimately, the dev wanted to have peace of mind and this change has given him that.

That's all there is to it.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Desert Stalker [v0.03] [Zetan] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (148 MB): - - - -

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes