Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
good... if gore skeeves you out, you can select to play without it, at the beginning of the game.

Consider that as the game goes on, violence/fights will still be par for the course and on the whole, sex can be rather brutal (but in most occasions, neither sex nor violence need to be the only course of action.).

dsnow

Mar 30, 2018
The "on both sides" part is still unclear for me, I mean the MC wins a fight and fucks the female enemies no problems with that but what if the MC is accompanied by his daughter and they lose will the daughter be raped by the enemy? Because even if it's not really NTR it will be seen as it by players that don't like that kind of content and by players that don't want to see sex scenes with a guy that is not the MC.
It's renpy, if you don't like what happens when you lose, roll back and take the winning path. Some of us just like seeing sex, and have no issues with it being a character who isn't the MC. Some of us also like noncon. If a "bad end" involves a girl getting taken instead of just killed, I'm 100% into watching that before going down the other path. Really hope he does put stuff like that in, actually; it would fit the world and there aren't enough games that include that type of material. If the dev puts something in that you don't like, there's no reason for you to complain as long as it's avoidable.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
Looking through the comments and all I can say is. If the themes/choices in this game aren't for you, simply don't play this game. I'm not sure why people are trying to force or persuade the dev to refrain from putting in elements and themes that the dev wants to include. This is a pretty unique game compared to the hundreds of games out there that are all borderline the same. We finally get something new, and people want to change it to make it just like everything else out there. Again, there's literally hundreds of other games out there for you to play.

So Dev if you end up reading this, I hope you stick with your vision and create the game that you set out to make.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's renpy, if you don't like what happens when you lose, roll back and take the winning path. Some of us just like seeing sex, and have no issues with it being a character who isn't the MC. Some of us also like noncon. If a "bad end" involves a girl in my circle getting taken instead of just killed, I'm 100% into watching that before going down the other path. Really hope he does put stuff like that in, actually; it would fit the world and there aren't enough games that include that type of material. If the dev puts something in that you don't like, there's no reason for you to complain as long as it's avoidable.
Personally, as long as anything related to rape, domination and some other fetish that I don't like is avoidable, I will have no problem.

For now I am being able to choose options that I like, so I have no complaints in that regard.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Looking through the comments and all I can say is. If the themes/choices in this game aren't for you, simply don't play this game. I'm not sure why people are trying to force or persuade the dev to refrain from putting in elements and themes that the dev wants to include. This is a pretty unique game compared to the hundreds of games out there that are all borderline the same. We finally get something new, and people want to change it to make it just like everything else out there. Again, there's literally hundreds of other games out there for you to play.

So Dev if you end up reading this, I hope you stick with your vision and create the game that you set out to make.
Partly I agree with you (which is hypocritical of me as I was one of those who tried to suggest things/influence the dev when they first released the intro), but for a rookie developer I don't think it's always a bad thing when veteran gamers give suggestions as to what works or not. That's one of the ways you learn. What is a problem is when a dev tries to accomodate EVERYONE's whims/wishes. That's not going to work.

I think the dev has chosen a clever path: separating the more gory stuff from the more regular stuff, two different paths, the same way a good developer tends to keep more extreme fetishes optional: sure, it's something that will interest a few people and might get some patreons, but there's a greater chance to bring in a lot of fans/supporters if you can create just a good game with some added bonuses for those who are fans of that particular fetish. It's balancing act and can be a bit tricky but I think dev is getting there just fine.

Take my own interests for example: I'm a big fan of watersports. Do I jump into every game expecting that to be included? Obviously not. It's a niche interest. So I would presume it to be optional in most games willing to include it. The same goes for some aspects of devs first attempt. Some people pressure the dev to create the game they want to play and ignore everything else, some of us want the dev to be successful, thus lessening the always present danger of a game being abandoned (or "aboned" as it's become known).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's renpy, if you don't like what happens when you lose, roll back and take the winning path. Some of us just like seeing sex, and have no issues with it being a character who isn't the MC. Some of us also like noncon. If a "bad end" involves a girl in my circle getting taken instead of just killed, I'm 100% into watching that before going down the other path. Really hope he does put stuff like that in, actually; it would fit the world and there aren't enough games that include that type of material. If the dev puts something in that you don't like, there's no reason for you to complain as long as it's avoidable.
If the dev plans to include those elements this will need another patch or something cause....patreon. This should probably be moved to subscribestar.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished my 2nd save path and i gotta say im little disappointed tbh :(

Has an rpg tag and at the start it says your choices matter... then i see the last scene is unavoidable just like in the 1st version when mc meets his wife (that scene with te wife is "fixed" in this version tho, thanks for that dev). *sign* Also there is one option missing when mc fights the mummies, you can actually sneak pass them without a fight yet that choice is disabled.

Since i'm kinda intrigued by the story/lore of the game itself i guess i'll have to heavily edit this game myself (might even restore the original 1st version even tho i'm not into that brutal stuff but it was OPTIONAL, just like this game said it will be) to enjoy it lol hmm might even share the modded game here at some point, maybe someone will enjoy the actual rpg elements then. :KEK:
I finished modding this one a while ago but totally forgot to share it here :FacePalm:... This was meant to be for personal use only but as i said in post above, i did not like some things so i changed and even restored the original scenes from day 1... now it feels like an rpg again. :geek:

Install instructions, please read this before using this file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xypher

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I finished modding this one a while ago but totally forgot to share it here :FacePalm:... This was meant to be for personal use only but as i said in post above, i did not like some things so i changed and even restored the original scenes from day 1... now it feels like an rpg again. :geek:

I appreciate your willingness and ability to adapt something you didn't like to something you like more.
that said, you literally went and changed something that is basically an incomplete prologue to a game.. prologue that has been reworked and will be fairly different in the upcoming release... because we're still learning and we're finetuning the game and the stories we aim to tell as we go along..

Yes, there will be an element of RPG and there will be choices that will lead to different outcomes... This has not yet been visible mainly because the story has barely started.

The hobbits haven't even left the Shire yet.

Xypher

May 1, 2017

God, the original scene with the raiders was awesome! its a shame it got toned down.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019

That's not how people like that think if they dislike something it has to go that's how they think

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
It'ssssss out! V0.3 - I hope it's at least as big as the prologue, we had about 4 lewd scenes in that. Any hope that the update will be released here before the 2 weeks public release?

As much as I would like to support, there still is no itch account to support via paypal and this game is too hard to wait another two weeks for

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
It'ssssss out! V0.3 - I hope it's at least as big as the prologue, we had about 4 lewd scenes in that. Any hope that the update will be released here before the 2 weeks public release?

As much as I would like to support, there still is no itch account to support via paypal and this game is too hard to wait another two weeks for
I pay my bills through patreon using PayPal, so you actually can support him right now!

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I pay my bills through patreon using PayPal, so you actually can support him right now!
No I mean through PayPal balance, I assume you've linked a credit card to your account? Here in the Netherlands, EU, we don't use credit cards surprisingly. There's this platform called iDeal for all online payments that patreon doesn't have unfortunately. And last I checked it didn't accept payments through paypal balance either.

When I asked Zetan, he mentioned that he would look into making an itch account, at least that way I can purchase the game on a per update basis. Till that happens, I hope you enjoy the update meanwhile xD

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
No I mean through PayPal balance, I assume you've linked a credit card to your account? Here in the Netherlands, EU, we don't use credit cards surprisingly. There's this platform called iDeal for all online payments that patreon doesn't have unfortunately. And last I checked it didn't accept payments through paypal balance either.

When I asked Zetan, he mentioned that he would look into making an itch account, at least that way I can purchase the game on a per update basis. Till that happens, I hope you enjoy the update meanwhile xD
No, i use my debit card to pay via paypal, which i linked directly on patreon website.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Found this game while looking for MaleDom games and I'm pretty pleased by it.

Liked the game atmosphere remembering something like mad max.

Loved that have brutal fights and gore since isn't that common theme its a fresh breeze seeing it.

Loved the no bullshit mc that just takes what he wants.

The raiders scene was nice, just killing them without bullshit and then taking the raider girl as we pleased, just sad for being only a bj, would love to bend her, grab her pigtails and ravage her ass, that would be fitting for someone like her.

Loved to just put the M blowing mc in front of the D with no shits given and then having the D blowing him too after dinner.

Does the game have point system or something? Just trying to understand a bit of how the choices affect each char, for example the queen, would be better to instantly kneel or be reluctant(dunno the right word in game), would she appreciate more the more more "sub"(sub isn't really the word im looking to describe) or the reluctant choise that show a bit more mc as irreverent (respect you but don't like to kneel down to others). Since what only info we get is queen expecting the choice or not. Hope i made a bit clear what I'm trying to ask/explain, not my main language.

I'm eagerly w8 for next update to see how the game goes on and if it keeps with lots of gore, brutal fights, scene like the raiders taking the bitches and especially no one taking our family girls willingly or not you may have a new sub since i feel this game as a fresh breeze from the so much beaten genres

Don't tone down the gore and fights in the uncut version atlest.

Wish you all the best in your game ZetanDS

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes